kx80 VS lifan140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bing bing bing powerband catchya later end of conversation.

you cant compare these bikes...

i have both bikes. my 80 destroys all of my pitbikes listed

i won againts a crf80f 4 stroke, well kinda, its probaly 2000 and up, i was running 15 or 14 front and 41 back, bet it from the start to the finnish about 2 bikes in lenght but it bet me in full throtle, the kid was probaly 40 kg, somewhere around there, i also draged against a 9 something kx 60, 2 sroke water cooled, wrecked it big time, his engine was probaly stuff cus it stuffed up a few hours later, the inside of the head was worn out bad, piston rings to, and his crank shaft bearings is stuffed, its probaly because his bike was nearly stuffed lolz, the kid is probaly around 40 kgs, also wrecked a 125 ttr e07 or 08 model, 4 stroke, bet it from the start to full trothle but it creaped up and bet me, the rider is probaly 70 to 80 kgs,

i dont know about kx but i ve rode an realy old rm80 a wile back, we had a van next to it to see how fast it went in top speed, somewhere around 100kz if i remeber right, it would be alot faster then 140s in take off,

dude learn how to spell and write a sentence,
as for ur comments on "wrecking" all of those bikes i think ur utter bullshit
ive ridden an old ass kx60 and it makes ur eyes water when band kicks in
theres no chance in hell ud beat an 80
but as for ur comment on the ttr125, i can believe as i have beaten 1 of these in power and top end

Hey i think the KX 80 will kill the 140cc because it is 2 stroke and higher revs, faster take of.

is this still going?

stop comparing bikes from diffrent ranks.

dude learn how to spell and write a sentence,
as for ur comments on "wrecking" all of those bikes i think ur utter bullshit
ive ridden an old ass kx60 and it makes ur eyes water when band kicks in
theres no chance in hell ud beat an 80
but as for ur comment on the ttr125, i can believe as i have beaten 1 of these in power and top end

i agree totally no chance at all......the only way i can see you beating him is if he is a novice rider and you set a really tight and i mean really really tight track and you practice on it for a bit....otherwise your history mate hahahaha have fun getting your arse kicked

FINALE VERDICT: kx80 will kill a 140... once i get my dhz 140 me and zac will have a fun race hes got a kx125(i know i got no chance) and ill film it to show u guys :D

the kx80 would win for one the powerband,for 2 it has 6 gears the lifan140 only has 4,and for 3 the kx80 is a named brand and the lifan140 is an offbrand/knockoff

brace yourself for an asskicking princess... no way known a lifan 140 is gonna beat a kx85, regardless of mods... you're looking at 23-24 horsepower vs about 10 in the lifan... plus the kx will wind out to about 11000rpm so it's gonna clear out in every gear... perhaps if you want to beat it in a straight line, take them both to the edge of a cliff, and push them off... the lifan being a four stroke, and with a heavier frame, should beat the kx to the bottom... then you can say you "wrecked" a kx 85 with your lifan... ha ha ha

on my old kx80 I used to beat those chines 250s no problem, but depends on the rider

They are bloddy quick bikes, trust me

the kx80 would win for one the powerband,for 2 it has 6 gears the lifan140 only has 4,and for 3 the kx80 is a named brand and the lifan140 is an offbrand/knockoff

my god dude this thread is 7 months old!!

Latest posts

Back