landcruiser parts anyone ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Time for a new truck :D

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

DUDE!!!!! WTF did ya do!!!!!???!?!? Ah crap!!! :(

naaa not me .......a good mate was drivin it,cowboys on the road nowhere to go but over

All good he's cool and the dogs are cool .... I'll replace the truck

wasn't really thinkin about sellin it mx .... it's got a gas system,most the running gear ,dual batteries,gearbox transfer case, and motor I think .... I'll have a better look and post it up in classifieds ... but yeah about 1500 to 2000 I reckon .

ah crap man, no good at all, at least you'll recuperate some lost coin:D

yeah got a patrol lined up that'll get me around .... might even get another 80 and swap out parts dunno .... I liked that truck.

at least everyones ok, youll have to head off to the auctions dready and pick up one so you can repair/transplate this one

Just roll her back over, she'll be right mate :p

dont worry tho dready i feel your pain my car is mince meat as well ill throw a pic up.....not as bad as your tho

dont worry tho dready i feel your pain my car is mince meat as well ill throw a pic up.....not as bad as your tho

Yeah I'm not worried man ... just stoked the hounds and my mate are cool it coulda been bad....but yeah I bet you just got yours set up just the way you like it too ... it's always the way:rolleyes:

getting outta the ditch is becoming a mission too but should get a tractor on it tommoz.:cool:

:eek: was your dingo's in there when it happened?

lol na mate i bought my car and drove it didnt spend a dollar on it, thats why its a piss off was so bloody trusty that old commy

Latest posts

Back