Lets all send Styvan good vibes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow just read this whole thread. This is a great family and i'm glad I signed up. Good to see you're on the mend mate.

Bro it never even crossed my mind once about the purchase of the xr50. Did someone say something to you bout it? Even if you had styv we would not question bud, we donated to make you and your life a bit more comfortable and whatever you do with the coin is fine and okay by us dude. Dont feel like you need to explain as where not judging bro. Good to see ya smiling dude. Cheers mick.

Thanks a lot mick, but I have heard people copping abit of flack over it cause it everyone's hard earned money. Which it is and I understand we're there coming from if I was doing that.. But I heard nothing of it buy a mate was copping phone calls asking "why if he is poor how can he afford a $600 xr50" great question but there is more to it then just saying I spent all the money on selfish things like a bike with people's money when I don't have a job.

That money went to rent bills and saved my ass for a month now!

As I said the money was from my birthday from my family and went halfies with my dad.

People need to shut there negative mouths mate. And if there reading this post "pull ya heads in you fools". I canr stand people *****ing and whining, if ya gonna talk **** then dont ***** behind peoples backs and if you are *****ing and donated money then dont bother next time, that way they dont have to cry and whine thru jealousy.

Sorry that had to happen bro and dont sweat it about the bike, you know the truth and don't feel like you need to explain any further styv. Lets just be happy that you were smiling in the photo with the xr which shows your on the mend and looking forward to getting bsck on the saddle. Good stuff cuzzin.;)

Hopw dare you spend that money we gave you..... That money was to be put aside for college fund, i'm very dissapointed in you son....

LOL

Mate it's your money to do with as you please, and i'm gald to have helped out (if only a little) As for the pic, where is this new toy? I havn't seen any pics :( Now that makes me dissapionted... Get better mate and good luck with the recovery :)

Good to hear your back on track Styv.

I gotta say it didn't look good you buying that bike but I knew there had to be more behind it.

Anyone that would have done something like that is what I call a dog and the lowest of the low and your not that kind of person.

Thanks for clearing that up.

You coming down to Stony Creek to watch?

I need you to fix my brakes ;)

Good to hear your back on track Styv.

I gotta say it didn't look good you buying that bike but I knew there had to be more behind it.

Anyone that would have done something like that is what I call a dog and the lowest of the low and your not that kind of person.

Glad you said it Nick!

I only just read all this today! Sound likes a perfectly good explanation to me and happy birthday too mate! :) But I'd be ropeable as hell if I donated my hard earned cash to help someone get back on there feet and they blew the money!

Happy to hear its all coming together for ya mate and good luck with your quick recovery!

Last edited:
Glad to hear on the way to recovery styv :) . Geting opp done so quick after crash make alot of differance to speedie recovery! Ive had couple mates & meself having to wait as long as 10weeks :( .
Being part of such a great family of minibike fans , Is so amazing to get help when need it most as we all feal for you champ!
Sounds like Great birthday gift :) , Help you feal better on raod to recovery for shore!
Happpy birthday for shearer :)

Good to hear everything going to plan with your recovery Styvan.

Life is too short for the bull**** so don't put up with any of it, I say...

Can't wait to see you back out there showing all of us how it's done brother!!!

what a inspiring story of mateship and compassion. glad to hear your recovering well and as for the bike issue, even if you had bought it from donated money i cant see the problem as it was donated to you to use as you see fit... stuff the haters. im proud to be a member of such a compassionate community and i wish you all the best for the future, hopefully the title will be yours when your fit enough to fight it out on track :)

you better show your face on sunday

gotta trophy to pickup i beleive...... and a beer to be had

Latest posts

Back