Lets all send Styvan good vibes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I auction of some stuff for the big fella, all proceeds/payment would be paid to the PayPal account is that cool. Ill cover postage to who ever wants it, how would I go about doing it if its cool with ya's.
ynyrumym.jpg

a2usasy7.jpg

Last edited:
Can I auction of some stuff for the big fella, all proceeds/payment would be paid to the PayPal account is that cool. Ill cover postage to who ever wants it, how would I go about doing it if its cool with ya's.
ynyrumym.jpg

a2usasy7.jpg

do you have the front & rear guards?

Na Hillz I haven't lad, you wouldn't want them anyways mate they're 70 style.

Can't see it not being cool with anyone mate. That's super kind of ya... Legend ^^^ this guy

Well shock is already gone to Cordogs and will transfer the payment as soon as its in, cheers Corey.
These crf70 style sik tendencies plastics and grips are up for grabs if anyone wants them, name a price if keen and remember its for a good cause.

9emuduhy.jpg

Ive never met styv before but I think its ****ing awesome what you guys are doing to help styv! He must be one awesome dude!

How long is the donation site gonna be up for? Im tight for cash atm but id love to chip in!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

anyway of contributing without paypal? my account wont let me in. ive spent hrs trying to sort it
Ask MR to send you a email (payment request at desired amount) , then just pay with card from that email
brendo, want me to put that on the on the send styv home page?

haha too quick! all sorted. missus done it in 5 mins. haha

Ask MR to send you a email (payment request at desired amount) , then just pay with card from that email
brendo, want me to put that on the on the send styv home page?

Yeah mate if you can go for it lad that would be good.

ok ive donated, its got "kate macfarlane" as the sender (the wife) and Styvan as the message

auction style? or just whatever?

Just whatever I reckon or auction what ever you think will get more funds towards it but don't want it to go stale if you know what I mean just do what you think mate.

Just whatever I reckon or auction what ever you think will get more funds towards it but don't want it to go stale if you know what I mean just do what you think mate.
i reckon a auction will go better to save from lowballers

"Styvan Cusinato

Yea I'm at Karl's chillin, tomorrow night 8.55pm is the flight out so keen to get home

our boys coming home tomo guys its all going to plan!!!!

Karl, I have the upmost respect for you, for everything you have done no words can explain , somehow one day I will repay you for your kindness , your another brother in my eyes, if u ever need a hand im there

"Styvan Cusinato

Yea I'm at Karl's chillin, tomorrow night 8.55pm is the flight out so keen to get home

our boys coming home tomo guys its all going to plan!!!!

Karl, I have the upmost respect for you, for everything you have done no words can explain , somehow one day I will repay you for your kindness , your another brother in my eyes, if u ever need a hand im there

Cheers Roy you're a champ. I'm not doing any of this for styv because I want anything. I'm just doing it just because I can while I'm off work

Your help is inspyering to us all Karlos!. :thumbup:
Help like you doing go's along way to recovery ,For our fellow minibike fan styv :)

Proceeds of the shock sold thanks to Corey have been sent through.
How much are we at so far guys?

Is thete a rough total? What an effort lads.

Latest posts

Back