Lets all send Styvan good vibes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news about the van and Styv and Hayley getting tickets, Karl you have done a very good thing, thanks mate. Once they get home and he is all settled we need to do a fund raiser to get Karl down here to race a Vic round. There is one in November!

I was keen on a road trip myself, but I'm wrapt it's all sorted. Thanks Ladies for doing that.

Again I want to thank everyone in Queensland who have helped our number one guy. Being that far from home is daunting at best, knowing Styv and his words in what he wrote, he would be genuinely stoked at all the help and support.

Roy, I'll pop in the workshop this week and throw money at you cause paypal and me don't work!

Haha I do plan on making my way down for a vcm round (with a spare driver just incase) I don't expect anything special from you guys... Except you all pull out the way and let me win all my races :p

Again I can't begin to thank everyone enough for what there doing for me.. Financial difficulty was the hardest thing for me to get my head around, rather then the pain I was enduring which was and still is very hard to deal with.

That clip Is hard for me to watch. But I think it was the second landing that done the damage there which ploughed my knee into the ground and bent my ankle up..

Pretty upset about the whole thing really as I was probly somewhere at my peak of riding I would say :(

Hope you get on the mend quickly Styv and your back on the bike winning races again.

Can't wait to do battle with him again. It'll be the STYVAN MkII 2014 model. New and improved with advanced frame strengthening. :)

Donation sent.

WOW guys, terry from firepowerminis just threw some coin in also, this is now worldwide.

Thanks kosta another perfect example of why I love MR you guys battling for number 1 but when all is said n done were all family n here for each other , everyone should be proud of what we've achieved for him in such a short time

Haha I do plan on making my way down for a vcm round (with a spare driver just incase) I don't expect anything special from you guys... Except you all pull out the way and let me win all my races :p

Haha karl. I flew from townsville to Melbourne to race the yarram round of VCM and went for a ride in the bush the day before and 8 mins in I broke my shoulder. Spent 7 hours in hospital and never even saw the track. Nick (motorman) gave up hes day of racing to get me to hospital, a very generous bloke. So if you **** up your guaranteed the absolute best care from the MR lads. But I did hit the pub with the boys with a broken shoulder and a gutload of endones, and they expect you to drink VB bahahaha. I will never forget thst weekend.

Last edited:
Haha karl. I flew from townsville to Melbourne to race the yarram round of VCM and went for a ride in the bush the day before and 8 mins in I broke my shoulder. Spent 7 hours in hospital and never even saw the track. Nick (motorman) gave up hes day of racing to get me to hospital, a very generous bloke. So if you **** up your guaranteed the absolute best care from the MR lads.

After what I've seen from the mr community this week I have no doubts mate

I don't have facebook but would like to bid on the Chad Reed poster??

ebypumap.jpg

And this is where we're at now
nu6umepy.jpg

Latest posts

Back