Lets be honest here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thats good service. I will definately look into it

Thanks guys

Mitch

actually i think a member on here mentioned that he went thru 3 of the earlier frames and then later mentioned that he was given the upgraded one.. but again please email to see if this is true or false..

it was me that is onto my 3rd frame. They are not up graded to any decent standard. The latest frames have a 3mm tab welded onto the top shock mount and it will not fix the problem for anyone wanting to race or jump. I took my 3rd frame to work and re world the top mount totally.

yea dhz and it looked like it worked did not not see any problems with your frame at gwando just your riding LOL,no you rode well left me for dead maybe brads right maybe im too old , no thats crap i can get better

it was me that is onto my 3rd frame. They are not up graded to any decent standard. The latest frames have a 3mm tab welded onto the top shock mount and it will not fix the problem for anyone wanting to race or jump. I took my 3rd frame to work and re world the top mount totally.

actually was it you that mentioned it DHZ?

also how much do you weight mate..(serious question too lol)

yea dhz and it looked like it worked did not not see any problems with your frame at gwando just your riding LOL,no you rode well left me for dead maybe brads right maybe im too old , no thats crap i can get better

never too old to have fun mate..

sorry Sean were you asking for my weight or dhz's or clunkys

lol.. DHZ's weight mate... it plays a big part, specially if the suspension isnt setup to suit..not saying its not but maybe theres a little room for fine tuning.

when the shock/forks fully compress where does the force/load move to ...the frame..

well dhz races in the over35s but he is only 33 which means he has too weigh 100kilo plus which he does if he has his helmet and boots on but if he takes them off he is about 2 kilo under so does that answer your question

i dont really have a question that needs answering lol, it was more an indication that theres more to poor quality than poor quality..(hmm if that makes sense)

it is interesting though sean that his dhz frame and my atomik frame dont look much different and although i am well ahead of him in years im not that far behind in size,and i have not had the slighest problem with my frame much to my astonishment,and we would both jump about the same height and distances(on the bikes i mean)

how'd your bike fair up after ya stack at gwando mate?

much better than me it only has a bent pair of bars

I know what Your saying Sean and Im sure my suspension aint set up spot on but its close. The frames bending at the top shock mount is not a problem that only us fat asses are having. I have seen plenty of them bend in the same place as mine and 1 in particular was worse than mine and his bike and elka would of been set up correct for sure and he would weigh 80 kilo tops.

too easy mate, its just i see a lot of ppl just jump on and ride with no suspension tuning and then wonder or complain that it either handles like poo or it has bent/snapped the frame.

if your close to 100kg id recon youd need at least a 1200lbs rear shock spring, the forks should be ok as there usually too stiff for the light weight riders..

anyways i hope your frame is much better with our own personal bracing..

Latest posts

Back