Lifan 150 more bottom\midrange wanted

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiddy@norway

Reaction score
hello people, I've just rebuilt my lifan 150 after being out of the mini-scene for about 8 months, I would love to beef up the bottom\midrange as I ride mosty techincal stuff.
I was thinking a cam swap, but I'm having trouble finding a cam that would suit my needs, I would be grateful if anyone could provide a link to a shop that ships world wide.

and I'm wondering if anyone have any experience with the adjustable ignition on these engines? I haven't dared to play with it yet, is there any real power to be gained by adjusting the ignition?

Compression would be my first move for added low end. Punch to 57mm and run an Akunar, or use a wristpin bushing and 13mm TB piston. A little more timing doesn't hurt, as long as you don't end up with kickback/breakage

yep as above, compression with a mid sized duration cam and spring package (akunar should be able to help you out) and either a pe or pwk carb off a jap 85cc 2 stroke bike..

Latest posts

Back