lifan 150

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realmenride50s

Reaction score
hays guys i have a lifan 150 with the old outer rotor and it has no yellow wire to chage my batt i have motovert rx and i wanted to no if i could put a staor of a 140 and if so will that chage my batt yes no

thanks adam

pickles09 - there's a huge review on the Lifan 150 in here somewhere, no idea what its called, or who its by, but its insane. def made my choice alot easier on what engine to buy.

real - no idea. :]

well if the magneto and stator fits onto the crank i guess it will work? cause it should still produce enough to run and charge the battery.

the only problem with running the standard flywheel is the weight of it on the crank and nothing on the other side to balance it

apart from that it should run ok

I'd be buyin' another ORK that has the lighting coil on it ... then modifying it as explained by Tormentandglory ... As Coolie says ... you go upsetting the way the engine vibrates and the way the crank flexes by altering the weight of the flywheel and you'll be worryin' about where to find another crank ... :)

Latest posts

Back