lifan 150

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PIMP50

Reaction score
Has anyone had much to do with the lifan 150 daytona style engine ? if so lets hear wat you have to say thinking of getting one cheers lads

i upgraded to the lifan 150 from a jialing 146 a year or so ago and it hasnt missed a beat.id recommend these motors anyday

I've got one too ... it's still just as good as the day I received it ... that's 'cause it's still sitting in the box new and unused ... LOL ...

yeh mate i have one aswel, just make sure you have the daytona style ork in it, rather then running an irk. the only problem ive heard of with these engines is breaking cases from the kickback, however if you always kick your bike over at tdc and make sure your stator plate is set on the right timing(if ur running daytona ork), you wont have that problem. Even after doing work to mine, i havent had a problem with it so far

Also are you planning on doing alot of work to the engine or keeping it stock?

threw one in the postie, have had limited ride time on it but very impressed. Seems to have a better low down pull then my yx 150

hmm... i keep hearing nothing but encouraging reports on the Lifan 150... decision made, best i get one for the miniblitz...
Cactus... dont wanna sell yours on the cheap do you mate? nudge nudge wink wink? ;)

yeh mate i have one aswel, just make sure you have the daytona style ork in it, rather then running an irk. the only problem ive heard of with these engines is breaking cases from the kickback, however if you always kick your bike over at tdc and make sure your stator plate is set on the right timing(if ur running daytona ork), you wont have that problem. Even after doing work to mine, i havent had a problem with it so far

Also are you planning on doing alot of work to the engine or keeping it stock?

stock but im tryn 2 sell my bike and jsut get a pitster x2

well mine has more flicky on off power

Latest posts

Back