linkage problems

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lenny17

Reaction score
hi guys, im about to undertake the pitster pro linkage conversion on my revmx, the problem is with what they have sent me, i ordered a new pitster pro linkage kit and got the block with bearings in it, bolts, arms and the new adjustable arms for when iv installed it. now with my old linkage it has sleeves that bolts go through and sit on the needle bearings. by the looks of things i think the kit is meant to come with them but im having trouble getting them, is the kit mean to have them or not? if someone has there linkage out and could tell me that would be sweet. here are some photos to show what im talking about

you can see the gaps around the bolts:
2012-06-14134954.jpg

2012-06-14134949.jpg

heres most the bits i got:
2012-06-14134954.jpg

new vs old
2012-06-14134620.jpg

Hey Lenny. Aint seen you around here for a while.
The LXR does have sleeves that go around them bolts. I dont know if they are meant to come in the kit or not but I recon they should. Did you get the kit from ken??

yeah mate off ken but he isnt sure really, i sent him some photos today and guess ill get an email tomorrow hopefully! i can find spare bearings for the kit but not the sleeves but thats on pitsterpro.com

I'm pretty certain the LXR linkage dont have a roller bearing in their linkage block. Going by your pic it does.

thats exactly what i thought but because i dont have an lxr i dont know what the bikes come out with... pretty annoying

cheers mate, shiiit well i dunno what i have then? is psto the same as pitsters linkage or maybe this is one of the psto ones?

well ken said it was a pitsterpro one but if they are both interchangeable with each other it might be a psto one?

cheers for that krazed :)

my psto one doesnt have a sleeve...

maybe you have an outdated or updated version setup lol..

hit classichonda50's up they have a few bits like this..

Well i emailed the pitster aus fellas (pretty sure its ken?) And he said he has ordered some sleeves in so its justa waiting game, whole things still confusing to what brand of linkage it is lol

Sean did you just drill the sleeves out for the bearing under the swing arm so the bigger bolt would fit?

Pretty sure mine has sleeve things that go in either side ? ill try remember to check tomorrow i got it all apart in the shed

cheers woggy yeah it would have the sleeves on each side

im using an lxr swingarm mate... revmx and similar swingarms are thin as and i didnt trust it..
plus the lxr swinga is a tad longer..

Latest posts

Back