LXR Anima 190FDX Build thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickv1980

The Bling Kings!!!
Reaction score
Okay guys so i thought its time to start a fresh build thread as now she breaths a 190-FDX

All my future build progression posts , videos and pics will be updated here instead now thats its been rebuilt bigger better and outright nasty .

So far the latest bitz ....

New Daytona 190 FDX

Set of Dunlop Geomax MX51's

Boyesen Racing Ignition cover

Takegawa SP Kick start

Takegawa 14T front sprocket

Keihin PWK 33 Carb ( not yet fitted )

60mm red Uni filter (not yet fitted )

And some fresh belray EXL 10w40 oil to run her in .

That about it for right now ill do an update once i get the PWK 33 fitted .

Dosent really look any different but yeah ....

Pictures :

Last edited:
Goddamn jealous, that rig is mint my mate. Oh it looks different alright, i can see the mongrel pouring out of it.

Goddamn jealous, that rig is mint my mate. Oh it looks different alright, i can see the mongrel pouring out of it.

Thanks mick I can't wait to get it out on the track... I tried to reply to your PM too but your inbox was full again!

I want this sticker kit soooo bad any chance I could get the same :)

Yeah mate go for it I don't mind

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

hahaha, to many mates, its all go again nick. Please try again dude, i promise its empty a lil bit lol.

hahaha, to many mates, its all go again nick. Please try again dude, i promise its empty a lil bit lol.
All good Mick i sent you a new pm about the motor etc...

Update on the bike i spoke with a bloke who does custom cnc work and im taking the pwk33 over later today to get a nice custom aluminium manifold adapter made up for it hopefully ! ill post pictures up once its all done

oh that Boysen cover looks crap, better send it to me for investigation, haha.

Can't wait to see the aluminium adapter too. Sweet

If only nick looked after other things as good as his bike, i.e the angle on the roller door lol. Dont forget nick if you buy reefys bike i always have first dibs on anything you sell including my LXR hehe.

Yes Phil was thinking the same about the cover LOL

hahahah. Red will suit my bike, can't wait to get it, will you send it post or DHL Nick?

If only nick looked after other things as good as his bike, i.e the angle on the roller door lol. Dont forget nick if you buy reefys bike i always have first dibs on anything you sell including my LXR hehe.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. If you buy Mikes bike, you will sleep in your garage for a month just staring at it.

What's wrong with that Phil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Hahahaha, the word on the grapevine is nick is currently in there each nite sleeping, keeping an eye over that monster 190 biatch lol.

Your bike looks great Nick top job mate

Cheers mate

Awesome build mate, this will be roaring.

+reps mate
Cheers Im hoping she roars Im getting anxiety on a daily basis wanting to kick it over
You do know you made me go outside in the cold just now and look at the roller door but its fine dunno why it look super munted in the pic LOL

hahahah. Red will suit my bike, can't wait to get it, will you send it post or DHL Nick?

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. If you buy Mikes bike, you will sleep in your garage for a month just staring at it.

Oh i forgot about you phil i think ill post it mate its cheaper hahaha

Oh i forgot about you phil i think ill post it mate its cheaper hahaha

LOl, thanks mate.

Any updates? Oh i went to br**p today to suss out what they are doing with 33mm carbs and adapters, he showed me some adapters they just got in from Daytona I think. But not as sexy as a fabricated aluminium one. Has a large angle on it too which I thought was strange.

I got impatient so i made this up it all lines up perfect and flows from the carb to the manifold nice and smooth no steps in it and cost me nothing so 2 hours of careful dremel work and who says you cant make a PE 28 manifold fit huh ?? lol might not be pretty but it works and it was free :) Im still getting a nice cnc one made up but i think this will work pretty damn good !

Bloody gem of an intake mate, you may get a business proposition from daytona or something advertising your work. It sure does look like it flows perfect. And that 33 is a monster and should feed the 190 just right.:clap:

Latest posts

Back