LXR vs REVOLUTION MX TTR 155z

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put a hydro clutch on my bike. I like it, nice and smooth and light to pull. Cant help with the lxr vs revmx, will start quite a debate no doubt :p

this is the pipe that i am putting on what ever is the best bikehttp://shop.pitsterpro.com/domalxrexhaustsystem.aspx

no real debate..
if you have money then buy an lxr, if your a tight ass like most of us here buy the rev mx or the ciniworx 175.
but either way you shouldnt be disappointed

If the price difference wasnt an issue id be goin for the Pitster. On the other hand a 175 RevMX with a few bux thrown at it to iron out any minor issues and get it setup right does sound tempting in comparison.

Well if you got the money , then the lxr is the better bike . that exhaust will bolt right on .Rear mounting mite be different on the revmx for the exhaust , couldn't be nothing major tho

i will say pitster lxr but i would be even more keen on saying it if they had there problems sorted

Main differences is , the wheels . cnc'd alloy hubs with 3 bearings in the rear (very light) with 7061D.O.T rated alloy rims . awesome quality wheels.

well basically everything is different , besides engine and rear shock.

can list everything else but i cant be botheredd..

Last edited:
Main differences is , the wheels . cnc'd alloy hubs with 3 bearings in the rear (very light) with 6062 D.O.T rated alloy rims . awesome quality wheels.

well basically everything is different , besides engine and rear shock.

can list everything else but i cant be botheredd..

the rev mx has cnc's hubs too and im pretty sure they have 3 bearings in the rear too

its all the little overlooked features that make the lxr the better bike.
rear splash guard for the shock, air box, slightly different plastics kit, better rims, id say the swingarm is better also.

can be modified to fit if you really wanted it, i personally would prefer one as i do alot of mud/wet riding

Latest posts

Back