• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonerson83

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:Marzocchi shiver 35mm, also have KLX110 triple clamps or LXR triple clamps

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:Buyer pays postage costs. $500 for forks alone, $600 with KLX110 triple clamps and new tapered bearings, $550 with LXR triple clamps.

OTHER INFO:Forks have 8 inches of travel, 0.5kg. stiffer springs, Independent compression and rebound damping adjusters, adjustable preload. Pretty much the best forks you can get for the mini bikes, unless you bought these and sent them to be revalved. The forks will also work on other pitbikes which have triple clamps that accept 35mm forks.

REASON FOR SELLING:No longer needed.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:Mandurah, WA. Adam - [email protected] or contact me on here.

Forks1b.JPG Forks2b.JPG Forks3b.JPG

Attachments

• forks2.JPG
    forks2.JPG
    303.2 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
Same length as a stock psto 125 fork (same as let) on the top line of the zoshies

You still didn't tell us what length Zac. The forks I mean

I wasn't even including a front wheel or axle haha, unless someone pays me $50 extra. But no sorry I can't just sell the axle seperate.

Latest posts

Back