Master Spanner Spinner

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ_XR8cing

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
Seems I have been spinning my spanner in all the right directions and in 9 months there is going to be a little spanner spinner.
Due date is October 8. Fingers crossed there is no vcm round near that date.

Congrats mate that's awesome, me and my misses are trying at the moment, hope all goes well and in no time see some pics of the little one ripping.

Awesome news damo, does this put the ute on hold mate, thats great that you guys are expecting, congrats to mrs damo also.

congrats mate. you wouldn't believe it I was gonna post the same thing tonight!! my missus is due 3rd sept lol

Exciteing times :)
Wish you and family all the BEST!

He'll might need to get the missus to do a test might make three in one night haha congrats to you too Stubsy.

He'll might need to get the missus to do a test might make three in one night haha congrats to you too Stubsy.

Get that test buddy. lol

Well done Stubsy. Whens the baby shower?? Wanna go riding? haha

Thanks for the well wishes.
Nah mick the ute will be in my shed in may. The deposit is down. Gotta book plane tickets and fly to Victoria to pick it up.

Awesome news Damo.

Congrats mate.

Bet you the little tacker will ride a Mini straight out!! haha ;)

Get that test buddy. lol

Well done Stubsy. Whens the baby shower?? Wanna go riding? haha

Thanks for the well wishes.
Nah mick the ute will be in my shed in may. The deposit is down. Gotta book plane tickets and fly to Victoria to pick it up.

haha that would be the best! maybe for wetting the head! big boys trip for 2 or 3 nights pissing up and riding minis!

Damn stubsy bro, thats great news, a bloody mini mayhem baby boom, bring it on. And damo good to see the tilly will be back to where she belongs mate. You boys have some bike building plans to get onto haha.

Yeah brendo, we need a test result tonite mate, this is important man. A triple whammy.

Well done Damo you must be doing something right. Didn't think you would still have it in you at yous age!!! Your missus must be awesome. You better make sure you buy her that Ute :)

Well done Damo you must be doing something right. Didn't think you would still have it in you at yous age!!! Your missus must be awesome. You better make sure you buy her that Ute :)

Well said + 1 LOL Oh yea, and I spose some congratulaitons goes to you too ;)

OK due to the fact I was feeling left out, and that things come in 3's. I can now safetly mention that I am also gonna be a 1st time Dad around 15th Oct.... Maybe i might have to promote myself to a Master Spanner Spinner now too LOL

Ttttttiiiiiiimmmmmyyyyy you stud. haha

Congrats brother.

Miniriders know how to put out!! haha

Anyone else while we are at it?? Should I start a safe sex thread yet??? hahaha

Stoked for all you guys.

Latest posts

Back