Master Spanner Spinner

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow brendo, thats great mate. Sounds like there will be a few Miniriders cousins crawling around soon. And this doesnt mean you all need to run out and buy quads and bikes as they cant ride for a while, Na **** that, buy up big time and store the goodies till there a few months old and throw em on them lol.

Thanks heaps guys, so stoked for a second I thought about thinning out the collection and selling one of my bikes, then I thought yeah **** that. Got the first ultrasound in a week, looking at maybe a Christmas time baby. Might make up some training wheels for the 88 haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

might have to start a poll. Whos having a baby and what people think they will have. Boy Girl or both

might have to start a poll. Whos having a baby and what people think they will have. Boy Girl or both

Mines gonna be a boy, cause i told her so :p ... Also if you want a laugh play the following up loud and tell the missus this is her new song
[video=youtube;_a-m3pH9Dr8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a-m3pH9Dr8[/video]
Aparrently it make em REAL MAD!!! LOL then do this :hidesbehindsofa:

Waiting a while ey... ;) hehe. Just hit thread tools up the top and then add poll. I'm steering clear of this baby business.

Oh and congrats to all !!

Haha yeah start a poll up for master batter slinger, I'm guessing boy, well hoping anyways, means that buying this already wasn't a waste. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365131747.851247.jpg But boy or girl their getting in it and on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Same same ;)
VAL236_1.jpg

Well fella's I'm happy to announce that I'm now joining the master spanner spinner thread!
We went for an ultra sound today and found out the misses is 13 weeks pregnant. Gota say I'm pretty fricken excited :)

If all goes well he/she will be due on the 3rd of April 2014

Latest posts

Back