Master Spanner Spinner

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****ing oath mate that's awesome news lad, so happy for you both, huge congratulations.

Thanks big guy, I did the ring around today to family, can't put it on facey yet cause the misses hasn't told her boss so no mention on FB yet thanks fella's.

Wow dude. Thats awesome news for you and katie bro. Cant believe im gonna be an uncle again lol. All the best bub and congratulate katie for me;)

Well fella's I'm happy to announce that I'm now joining the master spanner spinner thread!
We went for an ultra sound today and found out the misses is 13 weeks pregnant. Gota say I'm pretty fricken excited :)

If all goes well he/she will be due on the 3rd of April 2014

Congrats mate... You might even get an April fool if it comes a few days early

Thanks fella's, pretty stoked about being a dad! But pretty nervous too! I've never been a baby holder, I've always been to scared I'll break it!:)

I feel better about having a network of dads on here, especially you blokes that have had two and three!

My boss made that joke this morning Karlos, it got me thinking **** I don't want an April fool! :)

Thanks bud, we went for another scan yesterday, turns out all is good, baby and mother are in good health and no problems thus far. Happy days! :)

$1500 prams..
[video=youtube;ERQHRo0fHGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERQHRo0fHGE[/video]
$1000 cots
C29-white-rollover-cot-Lr.jpg

The all the rest of the extras..... Good times fellas, good times :( This is how my bikes now look
images

Haha what a rocket ship! :p

Normally I could care less about baby crap, but the misses told me apparently Jeep make heaps of baby gear! And being a jeep fan I've been googling. :)
F3FC9822-B3F9-43C7-8047-B6CF37D3F3BC-634-0000017D096014FB_zps7260b6db.jpg

I'm almost certain I could pimp it out with a motor to do something? :)

How's all the other new spanner spinner dads doing? No reports yet no news is good news I suppose.

How about you Timeeh is your little one started crawling yet? Found the filter and heater cords to the fish tank and unplugged them yet?:)

How's all the other new spanner spinner dads doing? No reports yet no news is good news I suppose.

How about you Timeeh is your little one started crawling yet? Found the filter and heater cords to the fish tank and unplugged them yet?:)

No news yet, same goes for DHZ i believe. Mines due on the 14th but seeing that my missus is never on time i'm guessing the 21st, but we shall see :) As for prams, the one we both decided on was 1 with a handle on the bottom of the seat that you grab and pull and the whole pram collapses, none of the push this pull here, while doing a backflip ****... I had enough of that with my sisters pram for my niece, what a ****ing PITA, also it has suspension and replaceable soft rubber tyres for doin skids and track days :p . And speaking of brand names i did just see this in a catalougue on the weekend...
image.axd

Now thats a "track day" pram :)

I felt like ages ago that you n Damo announced the good news? **** I thought they'd be crawling by now. Well exciting times then mate! Have you organised your sister I law to be there so you can go to the pub and wait for the happy news? :)

Righto Timmeh! Fess up what did ya have mate? Boy or girl?

Congrats mate on your new addition to your family! I'm of course assuming your misses has had the baby seeings she was due a few days back now! :)

my little fella is 10 weeks. mind you he came 3 weeks early!! and with prams get the one that the capsule from the car goes into. sooo handy and you don't disturb them. wish I had it for the first one!!

my little fella is 10 weeks. mind you he came 3 weeks early!! and with prams get the one that the capsule from the car goes into. sooo handy and you don't disturb them. wish I had it for the first one!!

Cheers mate, got that top tip just before I brought mine;)

Congrats on your little fella too! Get to find out what I'm having in two weeks. :)

^I thought about that but my missus ain't real tall, so it would of been a real PITA to get the capsule in the car, but if your missus ain't a short arse its the way to go. P.S Apparently I'm now a dad too
WOOT!!!! Now for shifty nappies and no sleep :)

Latest posts

Back