Master Spanner Spinner

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^I thought about that but my missus ain't real tall, so it would of been a real PITA to get the capsule in the car, but if your missus ain't a short arse its the way to go. P.S Apparently I'm now a dad too
WOOT!!!! Now for shifty nappies and no sleep :)

What do you mean apparently? Aren't you supposed to be with her in the delivery room?:)

Great news mate! Boy or girl? I'm guessing MR chat will be a little busier in the early hours of the morning!

Yea man, real happy thanks mate :). Been a long couple of days but all good now, tell u what though boys, I'm so glad I'm a male, these poor girls get the rough end of the stick...

Yea man, real happy thanks mate :). Been a long couple of days but all good now, tell u what though boys, I'm so glad I'm a male, these poor girls get the rough end of the stick...

Haha yeah I hear ya mate, wife's been struggling with the all day sickness sleeps like 15 hours a day n can't hold any liquid for more than 15 mins! And that's just the start?

Congrats Timmy that's gear news mate.

All the best to you and your misses plus new baby girl. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Haha yeah I hear ya mate, wife's been struggling with the all day sickness sleeps like 15 hours a day n can't hold any liquid for more than 15 mins! And that's just the start?

Yea man, that's just the start. But it all leads to a pretty cool outcome. Still all a bit surreal for me, but wow when u first see your kid, it a pretty awesome feeling, think it might even be a bigger n better rush than riding :) just maybe :p

Congrats Timmy that's gear news mate.

All the best to you and your misses plus new baby girl. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Cheers mate, hopefully bring her down for a meet next year. My sis and her other half brought us a nice little pair of booties for her, FOX comp 5 boots I believe :). So ill be startin her young I reckon :)

congrats mate and your right about when you first see your child. nothing compares

How's it all going Timmeh? Hope you n mum n bub are all good,
tried to put together the porta cot n baby bouncer today???

I built a 2mtr high 20mtrs long, rendered wall with solar powered sliding gate and motion sensors out front of my house n that was easier than the baby bouncer n porter cot I swear! :)

Anyone seen Damo? Surely his Miniriders due soon?

How's it all going Timmeh? Hope you n mum n bub are all good,
tried to put together the porta cot n baby bouncer today???

I built a 2mtr high 20mtrs long, rendered wall with solar powered sliding gate and motion sensors out front of my house n that was easier than the baby bouncer n porter cot I swear! :)

Anyone seen Damo? Surely his Miniriders due soon?

LOL i hear ya man, reckon i could do a piston replacement quicker than putting the cot together :p As for Damo (DHZ) don't think we'll see him on here for a while as he's got himself out of minis and is now riding full size only, but we'll see what happens :) And as for Bub he also had a healthy baby girl 2 days after mine, therefore i won the race LOL

ha ha ha

congrats timmy

girls but

you must have been doin it wrong he he he

mind you girls do girly things and will leave you alone

boys do boy things and will never leave you alone

ha ha ha

congrats timmy

girls but

you must have been doin it wrong he he he

mind you girls do girly things and will leave you alone

boys do boy things and will never leave you alone

Yeah, i hear ya. Oh well, i'll still be doing my best to get her on a bike as soon as it's viable (I got mine at 4 so thats what i'm aiming for) Even if she's into fairies and princesses... The bike might just have to look like hillz bike, with a princess sticker kit LOL

it gets better buddy

let em cry and keep em out of your bedroom and you'll be right

and make as much noise as possible

good training practices

Latest posts

Back