Medina TTR roller or pitster pro x4r

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bucci's freaking rock...so do Vinco's....all this bikes have nooooooothing in common with the white POS on the picture above ! ;)

I dont care how good those Bucci's are but the model that Cactus posted looks like sh!t. I just dont like the look of that frame.

Their other model has a better look

picture.php

picture.php

Yes I just had a close up look and realised it has KLX plastics ... it's an X4R ... I just quickly posted it and was lead to believe it was an LXR ... but an X4R still applies to the original question of the thread ...

What's the price of the Medina roller ? ... That's just IT ... You'd have to find out where to get them direct from China and bypass buying from the Yanks ... Why pay double the shipping costs ? ...

The Bucci isn't cheap by any means ... but if you know about engineering fabrication , you'll instantly realise that it has an even better design than the Vinco as far as strength goes ...

Anyone who knows about frames will think it's a well built , well thought out , work of art ... and anyway ... who cares if little kiddies don't like the look of the frame ... it's how it performs and how LONG it lasts for that are far more important ...

the medina TTR style is 995
klx style is 895

i have been quoted postage to be 3-400 so really in the end its very cheap when you then buy the engine over here!

What's the price of the Medina roller ? ... That's just IT ... You'd have to find out where to get them direct from China and bypass buying from the Yanks ... Why pay double the shipping costs ? ...

The Bucci isn't cheap by any means ... but if you know about engineering fabrication , you'll instantly realise that it has an even better design than the Vinco as far as strength goes ...

Anyone who knows about frames will think it's a well built , well thought out , work of art ... and anyway ... who cares if little kiddies don't like the look of the frame ... it's how it performs and how LONG it lasts for that are far more important ...

I know its a strong frame and a high quality bike with a price tag to match but all I was saying is that it doesnt look very appealing to me. Just because a frame is strong doesnt mean they shouldnt make it look good aswell :p

the medina TTR style is 995
klx style is 895

i have been quoted postage to be 3-400 so really in the end its very cheap when you then buy the engine over here!

As Cactus mentioned id be sourcing that bike (or similar) direct from China rather than paying the yanks the extra cost. For that price you could get yourself a complete bike with a 175cc Zonger in it ;).

I know its a strong frame and a high quality bike with a price tag to match but all I was saying is that it doesnt look very appealing to me. Just because a frame is strong doesnt mean they shouldnt make it look good aswell :p

As Cactus mentioned id be sourcing that bike (or similar) direct from China rather than paying the yanks the extra cost. For that price you could get yourself a complete bike with a 175cc Zonger in it ;).

got some links for me cos every china place i find will only ship a container load bikes

i only wanna buy one???

tho the 175cc do you know where i can buy just one for a good price??

Just send them all a message stating ... "If you no sell me your brand of single rolling frame ... then you lose because I no buy your product from western seller and pay more than it's worth ... so I buy other brand (Pitster) and give your product a big miss ... then all my friends on Miniriders website see my new bike and buy the other sellers product instead of your product" ...

The Medina frames do look a lot like Dirtmax DTX5's ...

GUANGZHOU DIRTMAX MOTORSPORTS CO.,LTD-DTX5

Last edited:
I dont care how good those Bucci's are but the model that Cactus posted looks like sh!t. I just dont like the look of that frame.

Their other model has a better look

picture.php

picture.php

thats one sexy looking motard..

got some links for me cos every china place i find will only ship a container load bikes

i only wanna buy one???

tho the 175cc do you know where i can buy just one for a good price??

That can be the hard part of it all to find a supplier you can trust that will send you a single bike so you have to do your homework. A lot of sellers require payment to be made through Western Union or bank deposit which can be risky if you dont know who your dealing with because if you got scammed from one of the dodgy sellers and dont receive your product theres not much anyone can do about it. Paypal is always the best method when buying anything from overseas especially for a first time buyer.

Just send them all a message stating ... "If you no sell me your brand of single rolling frame ... then you lose because I no buy your product from western seller and pay more than it's worth ... so I buy other brand (Pitster) and give your product a big miss ... then all my friends on Miniriders website see my new bike and buy the other sellers product instead of your product" ...

The Medina frames do look a lot like Dirtmax DTX5's ...

GUANGZHOU DIRTMAX MOTORSPORTS CO.,LTD-DTX5

If you no sell me bike then you lose ha ha ha.

Yeah the Medina bike is from Dirtmax.

Does Ken sell the Pitster linkage frames on their own or does it only come with the rest of the bike attached?

The Bucci looks like a nice stiff frame. Ken from DHZ brought in a vinco roller very nice to but they could not get it to handle as well as the LXR so casey chose to ride the pitster lxr.
Ride on

well i couldnt be bothered waiting and orgainising buying from half way across the world

so im keeping it local and buying an x4r............yes im gonna be ANOTHER x4r owner but dont worry i will do something out of the ordinary to it so it dosent look the same and i can find MY x4r in the pitts

will keep you all updated on it hopefully should talk to ken when he gets back which i believe to be the tuesday???

QUOTE EPOD [The Bucci looks like a nice stiff frame. Ken from DHZ brought in a vinco roller very nice to but they could not get it to handle as well as the LXR so casey chose to ride the pitster lxr.
Ride on ]

What was the handling problem with the Vinco ? ... Is Casey the kid who has always worked with Ken and what's his riding experience ie does he win races ? ... Does he train and keep fit so that he has the physical power to bodyweight and endurance to control a bike on rough tracks ? ...

Firepower on Planet Minis tried to claim that fitness and strength has nothing to do with it ... then I showed him a link on how Jeff Ward advised Ricky Carmichael to take up weight training ... after which he became the "GOAT" ... Bubba Stewart trains too ...

You can't just jump on a bike and become an MX hero without being an athlete yourself ...

QUOTE EPOD [The Bucci looks like a nice stiff frame. Ken from DHZ brought in a vinco roller very nice to but they could not get it to handle as well as the LXR so casey chose to ride the pitster lxr.
Ride on ]

What was the handling problem with the Vinco ? ... Is Casey the kid who has always worked with Ken and what's his riding experience ie does he win races ? ... Does he train and keep fit so that he has the physical power to bodyweight and endurance to control a bike on rough tracks ? ...

Firepower on Planet Minis tried to claim that fitness and strength has nothing to do with it ... then I showed him a link on how Jeff Ward advised Ricky Carmichael to take up weight training ... after which he became the "GOAT" ... Bubba Stewart trains too ...

You can't just jump on a bike and become an MX hero without being an athlete yourself ...

well i know casey dosen win races

but ken also has Greg Timmins on hes team and he only rides a x4r and wins races and he sure dosent look all that fit to me

Is Greg Timmins the guy who won the 2008 Hunter Jam ? ... If so ... He IS very good ... Some people can be strong and fit without actually looking like they are ... Just look at the Ethiopian runners ...

Fit , skilled riders can make ANY bike look good and win on them ... That's why the factories snap them all up ... then when they get too rich , famous , out of shape , and slacken off ... they get the boot ... proving that fitness does matter ...

I've come across people who reckon a bike is "too heavy" or "doesn't handle" when it's because they haven't got the ability to handle it ... If the Vincos were genuinely poor handlers ... then I'm sure the makers would quickly rectify the problem ...

Ricky Carmichael couldn't handle a 250 until he started an intense training program ...

Ricky Carmichael - Dominates Motocross

And Bubba Stewart took good notice of what he was doing ....

American Motorcyclist - Google Books

im pretty sure it was timmins who won

he has won many other titles on pitbikes

he also races super motard too

Yeah well that guy is super fit and strong ... the bike looked like it was gliding along on rails and he didn't even look like he'd just won a race and flogged everyone ... LOL ...

Latest posts

Back