melbourne riding areas!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got no way down there mate and bikes up for sale on eBay ATM so I can buy another one
My shifter thread is screwed need a new shifter and bars are a bit bent and haven't changed em yet so selling as is

Dont know why people just always say GO TO A TRACK.. not everyone is a wannabe MX pro rider.. tracks are boring after a while same **** over and over your never gonna become a better rider if you keep riding the same tracks over and over, not to mention the rip off prices they charge and the quality of the tracks are poor, what do they do with all the cash they get? i live near broad meadows track an its terrible $10 per rider that tracks worth nothing more.. Hill climbs and riding through small creeks is alot better.... For the lucky ones with large free property making your own track is best, The more experienced you get the more tweaking of the track you do and you grow as a rider.. i enjoy bush bashing over a track anyday and the smaller wheels on the pit bikes makes simple bush riding fun!

I don't even have tracks up here to pay to ride on, you got it to good down there and still complain about prices.

$30 per day? and if you want to ride every 2nd day thats $120 a week and after that week your bored of it anyways lol... the suburbs around broady track have idiots riding the streets everywhere anyways they love to "cop tease"

Yeah I reckon bush would be more fun
Not 50 other people in our way, not the same thing your constantly doing, don't get me wrong I'd like t go track on the off occasion too
And beginnermx is right if you go track once a week that's just $ 1500 you got yourself a new bike with that

"GO TO A TRACK" is the responsible and legal thing to do, that's why I say it. Whats not fun about tearing up a track with your mates? I'm just not a bush rider I guess.

I agree, I went to Broady last weekend, the track is fun, but in very poor condition and to be honest dangerous for kids. The money you pay is so we have a place to ride legally and for their insurances etc. Frankston for example has it's track prepped and groomed EVERY single week.

If i drink one stubby a day, that's $2.50 or $75 per month or $900 a year for something i piss down the dunny. I'd rather be ridin'

You guys are scared to go to a track

Rec reg is easy and cheap, slap on a headlight, tailight, 1 mirror, chain guard and horn and your good to go. If you don't have a charge coil on your motor just hide a battery under the seat for inspection. You ccould get together with a few mate's and buy he gear and swap it from bike to bike for inspection to save costs, but I'd just get cheap ching gear off evilbay, rules say you just have to have lights, horn, etc doesnt say they have to be quality or effective. Only costs about 100 a year and even if your unlicensed your fines will be half of what it is when unregistered. There are plenty of state forests you can legally ride with rec reg, if you don't know where to find them get a book called weekend warriors (20 bux from memory, but was a few years ago now) it has 20 cool spots within an hour of Melbourne and the maps are awesome. My mate's and I have been riding spots from the book for years and never get bored. Or just get a Z50 and licence and terrorise the suburbs legally

Latest posts

Back