Menai??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ 140

Reaction score
hello,

has anyone ridden at menai lately?

i heard that cops get down there all the time and im wondering if anyone has ever seem them or had any bad experiences riding at menai

i heard they put boulders through all the entries so u cant get in, rumours or not?

Dont bother. Only punters ride there who have no idea what they are doing.

Its Illegal and a very well known spot for the coppers to patrol.

Also its shithouse rocky soil.....Waste of time. And if you get caught it will be a bigger waste of Money..

yeh,

i heard they crush bikes now if you cant pay the fine

so not really worth it

i rip meani most weekends, coppers have never caught me, then again my dhz140 outruns theyre commodore every time..:D

Not cool man. Putting a great name out for the Sport. Keep up the good work........................

i rip meani most weekends, coppers have never caught me, then again my dhz140 outruns theyre commodore every time..:D

fd1 said:
Not cool man. Putting a great name out for the Sport. Keep up the good work........................

X a billionty.. hope ya get caught and ya bike crushed.. Why do the wrong thing and then brag about it on a PUBLIC forum.. just asking to be caught imo.

If it came to the crunch, i guarantee their 'bombadore' would outrun your little 140.. Dont forget trying to outrun them adds more charges when they catch you. Obstruction, failure to stop, possibly endagering lives, reckless driving/riding, the list goes on :)

Oh.. and you WILL be caught.. its just a matter of time.. then I guess we will see a 'I got busted...B@$tards'' thread huh..

Oh.. and you WILL be caught.. its just a matter of time.. then I guess we will see a 'I got busted...B@$tards'' thread huh..

haaha Yeah i can see that one coming. Running from Cops on bikes just makes them dislike bike riders even more.

i used to live right near menai and always see the fuzz on cote road near white rock..

try near ansto just a bit furter up across the road from the new playing fields... i use to ride there with no probs

Latest posts

Back