MENT4L's LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking goodmate,

are you interested in selling the 2x side (bottom of seat to rear fender) plastics?

Cheers mate!!!
Sorry dude need to keep them for "bush" riding cause the new set have my business name and a few other local business names on them

Well New plastics and stickers are on :) Big thanks to Ringmaster who did exactly what i wanted!!!
They were alot easier than i expected to apply and had them done in about 25min last night

anyways heres how they look....

IMG_2771.jpg

IMG_2773.jpg

Very nice bike.
If your putting a full kit on in 20minutes you could make a living off that. Very impressive. Or im hopeless

Looks very nice! much better than the monster ones it came with :)
but yah 20mins is crazy haha took me 20mins just to get one of my shrouds numbers on..

Cheers everyone!!! Yeh was 25-30min but once you see these things in the flesh and how thick they are you'll see how I got them on so quick, and on new plastics made it alot easier too :)

Well after racing VCM at Yarram yesterday on it I'm keen to do the 184 bore and v2 head, the 160ho go's well but you can never have enough hey ;)

Haha thanks guys yeh the 64mm piston and Barrel so 177cc-184cc what ever it brings it out to combined with the V2 head and keihin atop it all.
I loved the power the stock 160ho puts out but its no match beside the kitted bikes on a track

Latest posts

Back