mid size??? hmm.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like my bikes the same as my woman...... NOO only kidding lol,
What, you mean single, old, with a child???? ba ha ha ha ha... Git em Milfboy.. ba ha ha ha
yer i know what ya mean coolmodee01, being a big bike rider having my expectations high i should probably go with the x4r... theres no other pittys like the x4r but better than the pit pro???
OI HOMO!!!!!
Have you considered a DHZ 160??
More than enough performance, accessories are pretty reasonable, price is better, and you get Kens' now famous aftersales service... and you have said yourself in recommending bikes to others in the past, that as far as quality goes, DHZ are a bit better than the PitPro...
Price seems to be a big thing here... Perhaps give some thought and research to the DHZ 160... ticks all the boxes you want, and the stock 160 is pretty good...
Coolee makes a good point that coming from a big bike, your expectations may be a bit high, but dont underestimate the fun available from a midsize. i've got everything from quads to china minis, midsizes, full size chinas, 3/4 size chinas, and full size Jap mxers, and have a blast riding all of them. My 140 isnt as quick as a 150 or 160 could be, but i will never get bored of the power it puts out, and my usual rides are open class Thumpers, so imagine what a bigger bored motor would be like..They all have their limits, and i find none of them disappointing to ride. Remember you still have the 88, so it's not like you have only your incredibly homosexual snotbike250F for Fag to compare it to. ;)
If it was me, i'd go with the DHZ... price is the same, motor is bigger with more mod options, and the quality and aftersales is better...

Motovert.
Ciniworx.
FMR.
Crusty bikes.

There all better then the pitpro.

XR160R heres the home page for DHZ and Pitsterpro, or you could use the link provided by Thump*140: DHZ Mini Moto - Home

^^^^^^^ take out crusty bikes lol, crusty make some of the worst crap I've ever seen

plus Milfboy is on a budget... so a motovert, cini etc is probably out of the question...
For the Price and bang for your buck, i'd go the DHZ 160...

i dont understand why someone in the right f@$%king mind would go for a top pf the line ciniworx with only yx160 when for the price you could go a LXR with the 155z????

can anyone actually justify that? like if i had the money there isint a thing i would buy other than the LXR i just sat on it and it was amazing and it looks the shizzz too

like i havent heard a single complaint about pitster pro

has anyone?

thanks for all your help, but at the end of the day i keep coming back to the x4r! it seems to be the way to, yeh its gunna take a lil longer but for the x4r the quality, price, and with the 155z its something worth waiting for!!! soo i better get my ass into gear and start sell all my stuff i dont use, lol

dont forget to have that extra bit of cash so you can get some m/m graphics!!! maybe even rockstar!!!! WooooH

2009_Factory_Effex_Metal_Mulisha_Graphics_Kit.jpg

O yeh Gangsta!!

Latest posts

Back