Mini bike blitz 'crushes' junior hoons!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broady
Frankston
south morang

I'm pretty sure you just pay to ride at all of them for the day...

we have tracks down here in one location braaap has a mini supercross track and a flat track and also their is two other motocross tracks for both big and small and a massive full size supercross track and its 15 dollars for the whole day

Our governments are run by people who are dense in the head ... They won't support positive sports and interests such as off road motorcycling ... THEN they wonder why young people get depressed and dejected ... and as a result take to drugs , petrol sniffing , alcohol , night clubbing , hooning in registered cars etc etc etc ... Add to that the flow on effect of obesity and other medical problems that come from sedate in activities such as sitting watching football games , tennis , golf , TV , computer games etc ...

One day Australia will wake up ... The global economy meltdown is just what Governments need to wake them up to the fact that the main factor in life is to be happy and enjoy things while you're here ... The work , eat , sleep , sh*t . shower , shave , hock yourself up to the neck in debt chasing a mortgage syndrome is starting to wear thin ...

well at least that the "INDOOR XTREAME" place will be opening soon!!

that is another place for melbourne ppl like me!!

I mean i go riding in the aspendale area in an undeveloped factory area, the cops dont really care as long as we have the right kit on and dont go on the roads...

But me personally i prefer to not worrie and just do the right thing that way were all safe!!

cant wait to check out indoor xtreame!!

anyone know anymore about it??

most of you probably live in places where there are tracks close by ...

but i live in byron bay and the closest legal place to go riding is emu creek or bdv which is like 4 hours away so i might just give up on the moty riding lifestyle... already started taking to other activities that arent as much fun but its sumthng to do ..

govenmernt really need to think about what there doing

Sounds so much like my life now:mad:

Yeah I know how you feel ... Just imagine how much worse you'd feel if you didn't have riding your bikes to look forward to as a stress reliever on days off ... Happy people are glad to work hard and pay their taxes ...

most of you probably live in places where there are tracks close by ...

but i live in byron bay and the closest legal place to go riding is emu creek or bdv which is like 4 hours away so i might just give up on the moty riding lifestyle... already started taking to other activities that arent as much fun but its sumthng to do ..

govenmernt really need to think about what there doing

but 4 hours for blackduck is so well worth the drive!!!!! make sure you stay for atleast 2 full days for it to be worth it

yer i never have the chance of 2 days in a row off work and my mate has to do 6 days a week where he is so we cant really get there much

Race and keep racing ...

I am curious. Would they be able to impound a postie bike with a Lifan in it?

ouch that first bike in the first pic hurt my feelings watching it be crushed that wood b cool job crushing the pittys cos u bring a van tinted windows slip a few bikes and a few spares onto bk of van they will nevvvvvvvvvver no i was at a all material recycling crushing yard other day there was a thumpstar there lined up to be crushed i told them to not crush it i wanna look at it they were like ohk yea wateva i had a good look it was a ciniworx it still ran and everything was perfect i go y is this here theyre like oh sum guy found it in a bush and turned out its stolen it was either give it to cops or crush it and he sed crush
im like u sad prick

I wonder if the pigs will defect me for my exhaust. It isn't loud. Cop came past and left me alone.

exhaust.jpg

haha sucked in to them they got what they deserved! having somewhere to ride wont help there will always be numnut bogans riding the streets. having heaps of places to ride down here doesnt stop them.

people wondering about indoor xtreme im the second person 2 ask.

Me an mi dad kno greg & tamara from buzz bikes who are setting it up.
Its being made late 09 in the east subburbs of melb.

oi guys when i seen the first few pics i wanted to cry just think even if its a shit bike some 1 still loved it. i got a cheap china and i would pay 550 if it were inpounded even tho its worth more then the bike its self just coz i love it:D
and that shithead sitting on the bike wit the big smerk has made som 10 yearold kid cry his eyes out coz he lost his birthday present just for riden in the local reserve. man the australian govenment is soooooo dumb, mini bikes help keep kids off the streets (exept the dumb 1 who ride the streets) so if there were atleast 1 government funded track near each main city the pigs problems would be way smaller that what they are now.

Latest posts

Back