mini freestyle what's going on

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Was wondering why freestyle seems to be dying out ... a few demos here and there but were are the comps ????

After all we got some the best tricksters in the world

Cinnyflip2copy.jpg

So what gives ???

yer i think this years gunna suck for minis ?i hope not but.
no more 50 bro mag
no minisx
hri series ?
fort lytton races are having big bikes and minis same track not sure how that gunna pan out?
so not looking good realy, im nearly thinking selling 1 of my bikes and put the $$$$ into my track in front yard lol?

well thats a shame to hear for QLD

but i know NSW is will be running strong this year

i have HEARD this so i cant say its 100% true just yet but there is meant to be a series running and starting in march

oh and i think more people are just genereally interested in the racing or just bashing on minis

freestyle is too hard and bloody dangerous.... even if it is on minis

we got some things happening in WA, but nothing to serious..

Work begins on The Mini racing track in a week or so.... & there is also a freestyle set up going in :)

freestyle is too hard and bloody dangerous.... even if it is on minis

Sounds like loser talk to me :p ..... HA HA just havin a dig, couldn't resist :D

however, from a photog point of view freestyle is the shizzle and I'm sad to see a decline .... besides that the images are good for promotion and good for dealing with haters ... after all you are'nt really gunna hassle tj and dusty for going 80ft off the ramp if ya can't do it on a big bike .... and funnily enough .... haters don't seem to ride well

so yeah I think some of the stuff that's been pulled on minis has really helped us gain cred in the larger bike scene and we'll be oorer if it goes south.JMO

Fort lytton

Hay can anyone tell me what time the fort lytton races start tomoz?????

I Love Mini FMX!

We Definitely have some TOP Riders thats for sure! Just the Lack of Sponsors/Promoters etc. are dying the Scene down?

The KOTC Rounds a few years back were pretty cool I thought with guys like TJ and Wygle come out to Compete.

Seems like there isnt as much for Aussie Mini FMX Riders at the moment but Narrogin Rev Heads introduced the Mini Comp last year which will hopefully be Bigger and Better if they decide to run it this year.

Really Would love to see some more Aussie Mini FMX Action!

is there anything in vic this year
minisx/minimx
grasstrack race
minifmx
enduro
or is it just going to tracks that allow pitbkes

yeah agreed with dready, whats goin on ? i cant really say too much cause im not a fmxer or anything
but seems like it has died in the ass, i know matt leopard (doormatt) has stepped it up and is now flipping, i think people should start up a crew like the rfd boys and take it into there own hands, comps, but on private land, cause lack of sponcers and stuff is pretty much killing it.

plus (in my opinion) ian from raceline promotions is a dick^ and no one wants to ride his shows

we need people with set ups, camera men, and just do it ourselfs im guessin

haha nice one guys, gonna be a little while until we ride it as we need to find some where to put the thing!!

hey dready when was that pic taken??
and were it you taking it?

Yeah I took it at KOTC 2008 it's Paul Mac from Cinny here's a few more

Dusty

Dustydoublegrabcopy.jpg

dustindrocksolidcopy.jpg

Tj lands 50 of these then does this in the finals

tjunderflipwreckcopy.jpg

Last edited:
ahhk sweet:) i was just thinking hmm, i go past that place pretty regularly, and am pretty up to speed with shows and that, why aint i here bout this one?? haha that would be why;)

Latest posts

Back