Mini Long Distance World Record@!!@#!#@$!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
just wondering what would i have to do to break the long distance mini bike record!

(NO BULLSHIT)

Last edited:
Not sure about motor I THINK it was a daytona with alot of love from the motor guru Big Andy .....You'll need to go faster than 110kms and hour me thinks

BDV's big jumps are gone aint they?

to many injury's ,i heard anyways

use a atomik or orion.. ppl throw them off 150 footers all day long hahah

lol i mite have to fly over and watch u do it,

we will all come to you funeral and wat would u like on your head stone?

yer i wasnt planning on doing it on the crf50 engine or anything , probly invest in me own yx 150 , anyone reckon the stock twin tube frames would hold up over 140+ feet? and as-01's .....
if i can get a bike that will do it and a ramp to dirt setup thats long enough ill most probly give it a go.

I'll fly over from England to watch that shit.

Then I'll spend 4 weeks living in Lou's garage or where ever he keeps his bike and I'll bring mine over.

We go riding! :eek:

It's all good. I'll live in the house and I'll have the guy fly over who cuts my hair as well? :p

probly 60-70 foot , no were near 140+ but id practice heeps at me block just keep building the jump bigger and bigger before i would try ,

just pretty much wondering what it takes to get into it and set it all up , because if it aint much involved to get a event with 140feet jump then ill probly be keen..

you should get one of the site sponsors to help out and maybe get you a bike ;) and then get the guiness world record books out.

140ft = 42.672 meter

cheers mite try and make some HUGGEE mounds of dirt see if i got a chance :)
, that would be fat! if something like that could happen , id be Cheering!! and id HAVE to do it if someone offered me a free bike! :) haha

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back