Mini Long Distance World Record@!!@#!#@$!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahaha. ^^^^^ got to love the confidence and encourage ment ^^^^

yeh would be sweet if we got some site sponsors on it Cough Cough. lol.

would be a good statement if it can handle a world record just of a 140ft what else can it handle.................

or

we no the bike can take a 140ft jump but the rider cant (wogtaz ryder) R.I.P.2008

lol. jks. roflmao

well brady done it on a motovert so im sure a competing pittie brand would be keen to snatch the crown

Should get Ducar R spec to hit it up on his custom haha , seeing its built so well. Love to see a motard go 140ft then wash out on the landing.

Hit up robbie rooster racing for a sick orion agb 43 with $800 worth of extra's to do it. Get him into the record books

the only things you need are balls of steel and a Leattbrace and then....GO FOR IT!!

Last edited:
There are a few other crew chasing it I've heard about .....and they are not the only ones.

Thing is they already have coin ....this is no small deal the Guiness people alone will cost you ten k ....a proper ramp will cost at least that again .... then the downy ,bike ,promotion which will mean about 40k or 50k to step up to the plate.... which I'm guessing may be a little beyond the site sponsors ...more like something for red bull or rockstar who have that much coin to spend .

They also have some of the best riders and spanner twirlers in the world on there bikes so you got some stiff competition .But you'll need some footage of you going at least 100 before you go see anyone about sponsorship .... you can ring crew and talk it up all day but without that they'll never invest that much in you .;)

Don't mean to be discouraging but that's just the news ..... not sayin it aint doable .... just sayin it's a big call and there are some very talented people out there with alot of backing tryin to beat ya to it .:cool:

Good luck though mate.... I mean it.... I'd love to see an unknown Aussie kid take it :cool:

Dont be discoraged. Keep working at it and get some practise before attempting even close to the full distance. If you pull this off i might get my backside into gear and actually start working towards my goal of 215kph on a 50cc ( curent LSR last i checked :D )

lol cheers , well yer im not like desperate to do it or anything just wondering if it would be easy to get it all happening but obviosly not! , but ill definately get some big jumps made and see if i got a chance , never thaught how expensive it all would be!!!

hopefully i can get some vids here soon.

weel, ud have 2 keep it under wraps from ur mum, she'd kill me if i even had a thought about that! why dont you like mod a big bike frame to fit a pitty? they do 130ft+ without much trouble, and you might want a 85 2-banger engine lol. ohh yeah, and if u have that much money, why dont you build a miniriders compound! or get a few foam pits and stuff

yer mum wouldnt be keen at all... well hopefully i can con dad to make some biggggg jumps!

Still keen .

going 80+ soon

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/13-AuGZmr-0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/13-AuGZmr-0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

good luck woggy, only another 70ft to go ;)
id love to see this happen, i think you got a little better engine than a yx now....

plan to do the 80 at bdv , have tried a few times .. first time i went out i pulled the throttle cable out of the throttle , and 2nd time i blew the engine up . so if i get a good run and reliable bike it should be done at the mini ride day. will no doubt do the big step up which would be around 70ft , i almost had that , just needed abit more power .

only another 30ft or so to break the record . on the right setup thats nothing

Latest posts

Back