Mini Motard-OFFICIAL THREAD

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mini motard wheels??

Hey all im new here, and i was wanting to get into mini motard and i need to know where i can get some of those road wheels from. I need them to fit on a 10" rim ( 2.50-10 ). I live in melbourne victoria so any where around this area would be great!!!

if only u had asked a little earlier, i think carterraceengines had some of these around, but i think he's closed for good now...

da motor cycles has em 10 and 12 inch not sure if da's is in melbourne

u guys r funny as LOL! any bike shop with wholesaler accounts (which is every shop) will be able to order you some road tyres! they are available everywhere! they are sold as scooter tyres but not many shops hold 'em in stock. run a 2.50 10" on the front and a 3.00 10" on the back!

if ya have trouble i know someone that will do 'em for $40 each plus potage (Vee Rubber)

u guys r funny as LOL! any bike shop with wholesaler accounts (which is every shop) will be able to order you some road tyres! they are available everywhere! they are sold as scooter tyres but not many shops hold 'em in stock. run a 2.50 10" on the front and a 3.00 10" on the back!

if ya have trouble i know someone that will do 'em for $40 each plus potage (Vee Rubber)

well if that's the case why didn't you save us guys the effort of posting and come in to this topic a little sooner???

i'am merly 1 man! i carnt b every-where. LOL

but seriously anthing to do with road/motard/stunt or grinding 50's, i have done it all.

14" Front Road trye

I am in need of a 14" Front Motard/Road tyre. Anyone have a number or link of where to get them. They seem to be too big to get and thin. Its a 2.5/14 and the back is no problem in getting. Anyone have a link or number for them would be awsome, or maybe both tyres together would be great.

Thanks
Brayden

There are a fair few 14 tyres but you gotta look for them under scooter tyres.. 14" is the harder one to find but i found a fair few on http://www.americanmototire.com/ use the the site as a referance and goto a local shop , thats what i did when chasing some wide 10" semi slicks. Went in with a list of tyres to try and ended up with a really good set.
GTS24.gif

PIRELLI GTS23 120/80-14 FRONT (OEM HONDA SILVERWING)

Michelin also make a Pilot SC 14 inch which you could use and do a matching 12 for the rear.

Someone told me they are too thin and its pointless buying them at that size.

Someone told me they are too thin and its pointless buying them at that size.

Which size is pointless ? you can get the pirelli's in all sorts of sizes 120, 130 and 160 on 14" rims.. 120 or 130 on the front should be well good enuff IMO

I have a Michilen Pilot sport rear 12inch tyre, 96% tread, bought it for 80 bucks make a offer!

Bent wheels

My Ducar's wheels are totally bent making riding dangerous, i tighten the spokes regularly but it hasn't done anything. I am certain it's because the suspension is so crappy and the wheels take the shock and stress that the suspension should be taking.

I'm looking at buying a new bike as i want something that is better quality, it has Fast Ace XROSIN front forks and Fast Ace rear shock, CNC wheels. Do you think these wheels will bend ? I'm 82kg

got a link of the bike you want, and fast ace all round would be excellent, cnc wheels are good aswell

sydney motard racing??

hi just wondering if anyone can tell me of any clubs or tracks in sydney which run mini motards?? i am keen as to race my hunge25 round a track!!

Atomik sell the "reign" which has the fast ace front and rears, no billet hubs though, retail for $1800. havent busted mine yet. lifan 120, stg frame, etc.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back