Mini Motard-OFFICIAL THREAD

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
id run a 125 not enough power to sling you like a motard should

the hunge 25 is great, still getting used to little wheels but thats why i bought it.ive got a 2 stroke yz250 for goin fast this is just for somthing differant.the thumpstar hasnt had a problem yet.seems super strong.

Yeah i have been to the "grand prix training centre'...pretty cool location..didn't realize such things existed in melb...theres a smallish go kart track where i guess the mini motards would race and im pretty sure theres a dirt track...had a go in my go kart there.was awesome...$30 for all day..guys are real nice aswell...

Yeah Bushwacker , maddo and the usual suspects at Kembla .

Tuesday nights I think they call it TAR WARS .Meaning to get up there soon

Minimotard South Morang

Hey guys
Has anyone headed down to the GP training centre at South morang and checked out the mini motard set up yet, as me and 3 mates have just got our motard wheels sorted and are looking to head down. We are from central victoria and will be heading to the Echuca gokart track on tue nights, but they don't run a dirt section and i have heard the GPTC will?

yeh at the moment im saving for new 12 inch rear and front rims...gonna get a set of motard tires along with em and start going to kembla becuase its preety close to wear i live....any1 go there from this site?

does ur desert 110 look anything like this?

P1000373.jpg

P1000382.jpg

P1000383.jpg

mini motard rims

hi all i have a 110cc bike its got 10 inch rims front and back but i want to put road tyres on it what rims should i be looking out for to put on there i still want to stay with the 10 inch rim as i like the high of it

haha dual zorts out the back...looks mad....good to see the suzuki colour scheme going down..nice work..looks awesome

I think you can get them from Scooter dealers

I think you can get them from any Scooter dealers
'not the rims just the tyres'
can get any size mini rims from most pitbike dealers

What year is that thing?

what year is that bike looks older but tough as

Really starting to generate interest and quite a few really well put together motards coming along.
Some of them come out during the sessions with both the big bikes and the mini's as they are not that much slower in track pace as the full sized motards.
12" wheels and Michelin Pilot Race is the preference for tyres, 125/133/140 engines and tall gears.
Yoshi and Pro Circuit Ti pipes, alloy frames and oversized rotors, very bling.
Full sized bikes are again taking off and the track is now under new management, a deal trying to be struck as we speak for ongoing longevity to accessing the track at the $25 a day going rate...
Next track day 11th November 10 am

Biggest wheels on 110 Thumpstar (04 model)

Dad wants to put some bigger wheels on his bike, what the biggest he can get and where from for a good price. (has drum rear brake)

Hey, i have a AGB-29 with motard tyres, am i allowed?

Latest posts

Back