Mini Motard-OFFICIAL THREAD

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what the hell 17" stupitity, tho those cr80s with xr motors look pretty sweet. What size wheels do the cr80 small wheel have?

My Motard Ride

Hey Guys,
New to this site but not new to the Pitbike sceane, Awesome site looks like you guys got it goin on....:cool:

Here a Picture of My Motard Ride Its just awaiting Team plastic and graffics

IMG_0369.jpg

Thanks for your time

Looks nice =) I'm looking to get a set of motard wheels/tyres for my bike. If i like it i might even make my bike a fulltime motard and build up a crf50 for dirt.

That bike hasn't seen the dirt in over 2 years...it works perfect for motard. I went with the GPX motor Because i wanted a 4th Gear. It works great I also run Inner rotor and a lightened oil sling

I also have a Stocker that I switch from dirt to street depending on an event I cant pass up theStock class races...Puts rider skill above the motor

Heres a SikkMx Motard I built

Hey,
hes a SikkMx that I built for a Buddy of mine, the First thing I did was throw out the Lifan 120cc motor that came in it less than a hour on it and it was mis shifting. so I got him a New GPX and Put Inner rotor in it and built a Front wheel for it as Sikkmx has no complete wheels for sale. I also serviced the front forks with 20wt fork oil to stiffen them up a bit. and also put the local shop who takes interest in pitbikes their graffic kit on

IMG_0385.jpg

nice work looks trick!! welll done

Thanks the bike goes preity good for just being stock but the key to this build is handleing well we were..... sceptic. But it actually handles and brakes incredable good.

we race a lot of motard events over here and they are suprisingly organized and go very well. at most of them some fast AMA superbike riders come out on there 50's and a few from Canada which is a 12 hour drive each way to compete.

Championship Winning Motard 50

Hey,
Now here is a bike I built for a friend of mine thats just an all around great rider...I talked him into buying a Fiddie a couple of years ago. he did the dirt thing and when motard hit we were all hooked.

Heres the Bike, It won a spring series with 7 seperate events in which you race 3 times per event in each class and recieve points at this Indoor Kart facility www.racingamerica.com

IMG_0378.jpg

The motor is a crotch rocket factory Built "Oldschool" Motor its a 114cc with an tweeked out E-22 head, Takegawa Cam, high comp weisco piston 54mm, Dratv Tall 54mm Cylinder, Lightened knifed Crank, full Takegawa Race transmision also Inner rotor Ign.

IMG_0294.jpg

Heres a Sound link:

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/precision50/?action=view&current=Oldschoolmotardbuild.flv

The Chassie is: a DC frame worked BBR sp-5's Sano swingarm, I shock and the Wheels are Hiper technologys Magnisiumand Carbon Fiber race wheels with Sava Race slicks.....This bike Halls A$$ as it clocked 47mph on a 200ft straight out of a hairpin to sweeper 3mph faster than a Moto Hp 155cc KLX that was also racing in its class

Thanks for looking...:cool:

Last edited:
bike looks sweet man good job

what brand is that air filter you are running ? looks like a K&N

Thanks guys,
Im really proud of this build as it actually acomplished something. Im working on getting a front disc brake set-up made for this bike. The wheel company Hiper technologys advertised it and after My buddy bought the rims they droped the disc brake feature....the basic reason why the weels were bought

so we are in the proccess of adapting a brake.....3/4 of the way there

Latest posts

Back