Mini motard tyres & wheels

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sabertooth - Best part about riding in the wet is crashing... It's always a lowside and there is something satisfying about sliding along tarmac giggling crazily as the rain patters on your helmet :D

Just rode home in the wet... I think I scared a few drivers on the freeway with sideways antics at 120+ :p

(Don't try this at home kiddies, I've been riding for more years than some of you have been alive...)

Sabertooth - Best part about riding in the wet is crashing... It's always a lowside and there is something satisfying about sliding along tarmac giggling crazily as the rain patters on your helmet :D

Just rode home in the wet... I think I scared a few drivers on the freeway with sideways antics at 120+ :p

(Don't try this at home kiddies, I've been riding for more years than some of you have been alive...)
yes mother!
lol that sounds awsome!

So far, so good.... looks like that rain is holding off. Touch wood.

yeah dodge ive been doing the non rain dance. at lease your new tyres have a little tread cut in them if the track happen to be ever so slightly wet

I keep going in and out side to check the skys and at one point i thought it was going to but it has cleard up...

ok guys, excuse me if this has already been covered.....but ill ask again.

so im going to Tard my bike, am i correct in saying i need to buy another rear (12inch) for the front... have it re laced using the hub from the standard front rim....right?
any thoughts on these? i know there cheap and you get what you pay for but for a first bike?
INNOVA SLICK TYRE ALLOY RIM COMPLETE WHEEl CRF KLX BIKE - eBay, Other Accessories, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 20-May-10 14:40:04 AEST)

Yep!you get what you pay for.
But perfect for starting out. I went and got the Dunlop TT92's first up and didn't really k ow what to expect. Only after 4 months on tard am I only finding the li
it's of the tyres and my skills. Innovas are good to learn on, but if you plan to race and improve
to the point where you scrape a knee every corner like a
pro, then I would suggest investing in either some vee rubbers, pmt slicks, tt's or some
sava's. Otherwise good bang for your buck$$$$

Yep!you get what you pay for.
But perfect for starting out. I went and got the Dunlop TT92's first up and didn't really k ow what to expect. Only after 4 months on tard am I only finding the li
it's of the tyres and my skills. Innovas are good to learn on, but if you plan to race and improve
to the point where you scrape a knee every corner like a
pro, then I would suggest investing in either some vee rubbers, pmt slicks, tt's or some
sava's. Otherwise good bang for your buck$$$$

Although, the set you listed is 2.5/2.5 front and back... I'd suggest finding a set that are 2.15/2.5 as it will help with turn in and tyre profile :)

I just bought a set of these (also available in black in the store)... I'll let you know how they go when I eventually get my tard setup :)

They are running CST slicks in place of Innova's so I'm not sure if they are as sticky or not.

Sozz off topic a bit but can u get fat rims for a ten inch wheel bike? My Thumpstar has ten inch rear. 12" front, not sure if the rear swing arm will allow any bigger rims in the rear

Sozz off topic a bit but can u get fat rims for a ten inch wheel bike? My Thumpstar has ten inch rear. 12" front, not sure if the rear swing arm will allow any bigger rims in the rear

Why not measure the rear swing arm first? ;)

Latest posts

Back