Mini Moto Series- 2010

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyone

Rusty Race Series
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Sorry for the delay but dates for this years racing have now been finalised.
Attached is the entry form for Round 1 and sub regs for the series. Each round will have a new entry form.
Thank you to everyone who supported last years Racing, this year is going to be bigger and better than ever with a wider range of tracks and some great sponsors on board.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Cheers,
Brad

Round 1- 20th March 2010- Lake Macquarie Motor Bike Club
Round 2- 22nd May 2010- Kurri Kurri Junior Motorcycle Club
Round 3- 5th June 2010- Cessnock Motorcycle Club
Round 4- 10th July 2010- Kurri Kurri Junior Motorcycle Club
Round 5- 14th August 2010- Gwandalan
Round 6- 9th October 2010- Mudgee Stadium X

One off events-
3rd April 2010- Grass Track Nationals- Melbourne
18th September 2010- Trophy Day- Cessnock

Attachments

• Regulations_2010.pdf
    34.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Entry_Form_Round_1_20th_March_2010.pdf
    18.1 KB · Views: 88
fark yer this ear is gonna kick a$$

i cant wait till the 20th

good job rusty and i will see ya there!!

Nice one brad

You are becoming a legend of the mini mx scene, well done mate.
See ya at round 1 ride on DD

Everyone get behind Rusty and get down to the races. He's putting in a big effort, keeping the mini racing scene alive!

already got my entry form in

dont be shy look out for me if your going and say gday i will be under a bue tent with a pitster pro x4r number 24 next to a green machine (dhz) number 88

does anyone know what classes will be run?
and does anyone no if there gunna be using the hole track at lakes?? and would there be a stocker class? because that track is massive for big bikes even..

Last edited:
well if you had a look at the forms than you will know what classes there are :)

well mate maybe some of us are new to the site and don't no that or no where to look

heyy brad, or someone put some pics up of the track hey. keen to see what its like. i heard it pretty wide open.

GET YOUR ENTRY FORMS IN FOR RUSTY PROMOTIONS! Just ent mine by EMAIL.

For those who want to SEND their Entry Form by EMAIL, as I did...I made this DOC so all you have to do is fill in the Blanks haha!

Check the Link and my Post for the DOC because the MiniRiders upload limit is TINY for DOCS haha.

Hope it helps a few people!

Rusty Promotions 2010 Mini Moto Tour - FmxAustralia.Com

hey does any one have any more info on the race in vic, like will i need ma licence or not being run under ma rules.

pritty sure there only runnin the little ids trak that they do on the sx 50's and that itd take like 15 minits 2 get up there on a stoker

Latest posts

Back