Mini Moto Series- 2010

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how many entries have you been getting? I wouldn't mind heading up from Canberra if there is a decent number of people to race with.

Hi everyone,

Attached are the entry forms and sub regs for Rounds 2 & 3 of the High Roller Mini Moto Tour.

Being such a short time of two weeks between Rounds 2 & 3 both entry forms are here. It would be much appreciated if you could get both entries in asap if you would like to race in these event.

Any questions- please let me know.

Thanks for your support.

Brad
Rusty Promotions

Attachments

• Entry_Form_Round_2-_22nd_May_2010.pdf
    6.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Entry_Form_Round_3-_5th_June_2010.pdf
    7 KB · Views: 29
entries close thisfriday for rnd 2 get them in no late entries

Just sent you mine and Alex Moffet's Entries for Rnd2 and Rnd3 to your email Brad!

Cheers

entries close this friday get them in for round 2 high roller mini moto tour no entries accepted after friday not even with a late fee

rnd 2 high roller mini moto is on this sat 22nd may at kurri,weather has not been good this week so far but has all been on the coast only minimal rain in the kurri cessnock area wit weather reports all good for friday threw to monday in that region,kurri being a sand track it will tack a hell of a lot of water,if u were at the last meeting it was pooring the day before and that morning even and the track was awesome so get ur raceface on an be there.cheers brad

Latest posts

Back