Mini Moto Series- 2010

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know how much it cost to get a MA fast 50s license, i dont want to pay hundreds, and only want it for fast 50s events not the big bike stuff. lakes said its cheaper but can only comply to fast 50s which i want, anyone know where get the forms etc.. thanks or who are people going with.

does anyone know how much it cost to get a MA fast 50s license, i dont want to pay hundreds, and only want it for fast 50s events not the big bike stuff. lakes said its cheaper but can only comply to fast 50s which i want, anyone know where get the forms etc.. thanks or who are people going with.
lic forms
http://www.motorcycling.com.au/PDF_Files/Competitor_Info/ci_2010complicapp_290110.pdf

cessnock club forms
http://www.cessnockminibikeclub.com/documents/membership2010.pdf
on the club form put down fast 50s and membership is $10

ma lic is 185minus 44 from ur day lic and u will need ambulance cover if u dont have private insurance that will be 20 to 30 dollars

So wheres the Junior categories for like 12 years up? I have to wait 2 more years!! :(

next year we will definantly be having juniors we might trial at a trophy day at the end of year,all juniors will have to have a full ma licence.stay tuned

hey brad, will we need a MA license for gwandalan ? or will there be certain amount of day licenses available and then after gwandalan we have to deffo get a MA license hey ???

how would the juniors race format be setup like, would they have 88,12" etc... just curious for little brother, he is keen as to race...

there will be day lics available at gwando so get ur entry in,juniors will be 10" and 12" untill we build numbers then they will be seperate

Now you have me excited.....whats the engine limit for 10" and 12"?
next year we will definantly be having juniors we might trial at a trophy day at the end of year,all juniors will have to have a full ma licence.stay tuned

thats as long as the tracks are licensed for juniors,i think at this stage they are only licensed for seniors but i could be wrong

the 10'' class is actually called the 10''crf and you can only have a crf50 based bike which is pretty much genuine but you can have all the after market parts you want BUT the bikes cc limit is 125 because you cant go much bigger than that with a crf50 unless you get like a 138 complete motor but there like 5 grand.

it explains it alot better in the rules at the start of this thread.

or you could run a pitster pro x2r and whack a 125 daytona donk and smash everyone like what Casey did from DHZ i bet you HONDA riders didnt like that lol

Latest posts

Back