Mini Moto Series- 2010

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rnd 3 at cessock was cancelled due to the rain,the meeting has been change to th 3rd of july at cessnock you may still enter this race if u entered already they will carry over to this date if not get your entry in they close next friday

Pictures from Round 3 at Cessnock on July 3rd -

imgsrc.php

imgsrc.php

imgsrc.php

imgsrc.php

imgsrc.php

More pictures on our website's Gallery page.

Cheers

Jaimie

Nice Photos Jaimie! Just been looking through the rest of the Photos on your Site!

Looks like it was a Top Day and real nice looking track!

Anyone have Results from the Day?

Pictures from Round 3 at Cessnock on July 3rd -

Sorry for the size of the pictures, will resize them a little smaller in future.

We have quite a few pictures, will post more later on.

Pretty sure that this is the winner of the 12"open in an early heat race:

imgsrc.php

Cheers

Jaimie

hia crew

where can i get an entry for this weekends race?

um you missed it was on saturday..... next one is at kurri in 2 weeks but that got cancelled

next round is august 14th at gwandalan entries will be up end of the week

Brad with the kurri round cancelled next week will the round that is part of the series go ahead still ?

yes that rnd will go ahead at this stage at kurri if not it will be maitland or back at cessnock.the club is having some dramas at the moment but i will let u no as soon as i do

12"Pro Class Results

Cessnock Round 3 - 12" Pro Results, please let me know if I have any name wrong.

1st - Place Luke Bond -
imgsrc.php

2nd - Place Greg "The Godfather"" Timmons -
imgsrc.php

3rd - Place Greg Stevens -
imgsrc.php

Cheers

Jaimie

Last edited:
yeaah luke bond is a sick rider good battles goin on with him and the other guy . good to watch.

Latest posts

Back