Mini tard :D ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah thats what i really want to do, but I would have to wait a fair while and I want to start within the next 2 months (hopefully) to get on the track with a nitrous inc. rims would only about around 900...but i would look at a second hand pitpro klx, (i wouldnt buy one new i dont recon they worth the money) but if i saw a half decent klx that was second hand i would get it as im replacing a lot anyway...ill keep my eyes out on ebay etc :(

hey sam I'm gonna be parting my bike when i get the vertmax ;) all the pitpro klx u could ever want haha
but seriously they're crap on the dirt, pitpro 125rr handle heaps better on dirt, but I dunno about the klx on tard, might be better.....

But I'd go the nitrous, u probly know that already, all u need is the solid frame, swinga and engine, maybe forks the rest you'll probly replace....

It's bullshit about getting a small engine first cuz u can't use the power... why waste money going through 2 engines, If you can't use the power tehn don't try to, or just de-tune it

hey sam i just thought, cause i know your hanging out to just get on the track. maybe we can go to the south morang track together soonish cause you can just run your nobbies on your other bike and get a feel for it.

it is the other side of the world for you but citylink can help u with that.
just an idea to get you on the track

Yeah it is a great idea grnman but my parents wouldnt drive me that far :( haa.
And rip really? what parts would you sell me and how much?

I run tt92s and they are nice and grippy,but like everything good the are pricey.
I payed $115 per tyre but after you ride on them you will agree its money well spent.

Fck that's cheap I paid that for a set of pocket bike tyres!!! hahaha.. Young and dumb.

Is BBR style any good for motard?

Ive come across a bbr frame (genuine) all new and i was thinking i could mabey buy an atomik 160 (the engine alone is worth the money it comes with a free bikes :p) and then ride that for awhile then convert it all over to the bbr gear...

Tina rides a BBR rep (i think) I wouldn't bother really... Just get a klx pit pro and be done with it, or buy what's his name's klx motard motovert.

Well i can get this $800 frame for about $80 new and it is genuine. its hard not to consider.

When i can get a nitrous for 700 or so add wheels have some fun then go to brr and have a strong as fck and light weight alloy frame! and in my head the geometry would be good i need someone to back this up...

klx pitpro's are way overpriced, go a pitster x4r if you want a klx style, otherwise just stick with crf style

yeah im not paying that much i dont want to. thats the thing get crf, or pay 150 extra and get a $1000 extra worth of bbr frame, plastics seat and tank. makes sense in my mind to do it this way get nitrous then use most parts on the bbr frame etc...

the Innova and olny because the look cooler! both as worse as each other,

As for the sava to gripy and sending him over handle bars.. they are soft but they the best tire i used. comes in 2 compounds.

What 800$ new bbr frame is it?

they are both shit, I will have a set of brand new slicks for sale soon atomik..

The "SUPER" motard is ment to be the better type, they most expensive...but if you want a decent tyre you dont buy inovas you buy vee or tt92's or something similar to that.

My bad not a bbr frame some reason i got confuddled. Its a fusion frame from 50's brother hood. r.r.p 799 my bad peeps

was thinking that was a dam cheap billet bbr frame,

Made your mind up on what way to go?

thinking get the nitrous with the 160, the other frame some slicks and about 500 worth of bling bits :)

Latest posts

Back