Minibiker's 160 build(ciniworx)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd grab the first one mate the paste.
Awesome stuff I swear by it.

Maybe grab some of the finest wet and dry and what I've done in the past if its really bad is polish with the autosol and wet and dry then finish of with the liquid form. Works a treat.

Cant decide on what colour plastics or sticker kit yet hmmmmm....

i reckon a nice blue and red theme would look good, maybe a touch of green here and there. jus my 2 cents :)

It would have to be something with red to tie the red hubs in. Black plastics with red, white and black graphics.

Agree with Brendo. Do all red anodised bits, but blue other stuff like grips etc. Blue plastics could be cool as I rarely see blue bikes.

Just pressure wash the frame mate, or use caustic soda then use autosol like the other guys said.

I was thinking of black plastics also, was going to get red asv levers but can only get black ones atm, so ill go with the black plastics and choose graphics later on :), thanks for the ideas!

Was hoping i could get half of the bike done today but unfortunately had a problem the breather part metal was touching the frame which was causeing the bolt holes all around to not hole up, will have to grind abit off, even though theyve grinded it when they put in the yx150
1237830_10201967103558707_64563865_n_zps524b49d9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Eventually got it to fit on then got all the bolts on and engine is all in, found out the rear tyre has a flat tube so need to change that now, what i got done tonight. Its finally starting to get back together
1186852_10201975043757207_741184403_n_zpsccb0208e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Looking good mate, lookin real good.
Looks like you got that frame tip top.
Keep it up bud.

Looking good mate, lookin real good.
Looks like you got that frame tip top.
Keep it up bud.

Yeah haha didnt even need to use polisher, soapy water and a sponge did the job and ofcourse killed my fingers, and thanks.

i love the look of that frame bud, it came up nice! decided on graphics/plastics yet? some fancy asv's would give some extra street cred ;)

Latest posts

Back