Minibiker's Missus Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minibiker05

Reaction score
Well ive decided to fix my missus bike up so it rideable its not going to be the fastest bike but planing on it to be reliable/rideable ok so current specs are:

07" Atomik Nitrous Frame/Swinga
Stock Atomik Forks and shock
Black Plastics with Pitpro graphics
dead yx150
stock rims

i think thats it plans are:

Paint the frame black
new carlsbad tyres
lifan 125 type R
26mm molkt
new chain and sprockets
protaper Rocky tuckers
bigbore exhaust
and Pink Fox Graphics

i thought id fix this why i had the money my revmx is rideable atm so i got to keep the missus happy here is some pics of it atm

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

Last edited:
Nice project! I have 10 bikes ATM, and the Mrs won't have any thing to do with any of them. Cheers!

what happended to the 150? I am intersted...want one as a bit of a project...

Nice project! I have 10 bikes ATM, and the Mrs won't have any thing to do with any of them. Cheers!

sounds familiar lol. 10 would be close to my lucky number too.

my missus rides stupid horses and i swear they cost more to feed than all my bikes put together to maintain lol..

minibiker..

these style bikes always make for a good reliable build.. keep us updated mate

i used to have 5 bikes and she didnt want anything to do with them so i got a china 50 and she loved it till i broke it lol but the outher W/E i got her sum gear and now she wont shut up about her bike lol

what happended to the 150? I am intersted...want one as a bit of a project...

hey mate the 150 is in pieces it needs a new gasket kit,re hone barrell, piston,clutch,lifan ORK, and a few outher things i dont really want to sell it but if u were interested shoot us a price and ill let u know

sounds familiar lol. 10 would be close to my lucky number too.

my missus rides stupid horses and i swear they cost more to feed than all my bikes put together to maintain lol..

minibiker..

these style bikes always make for a good reliable build.. keep us updated mate

yer i hate horses my mum has one and keeps trying to con my missus to get one i told u can stick it where the sun dont shine and will do i should be ordering allmost all of the parts on wensday so it wont take long to go from this to rideable im hopeing it will be out in the next few weeks

Ok Update 1: Ive Painted The frame

So here it is ready to be painted
IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

After 2 coats of Primer and 1 coat of black
IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

i ran out of paint so wensday i will be heading to bunnings for sum black and a can of clear or laqour

lol did ya even rub it down!! obviously pics don't really show it but it looks rather glossy still in the first pic.

and if you wait till Wednesday to spay more black on it your going to need to rub it again. well really you only have like 12hrs to re-coat it..
also gloss black paint doesn't need clear coat..

spraying over non rubbed paint will make the new paint de-laminate and flake/chip off in no time.

Looks like the the coat was put on wet. lol you should have made sure you had enough paint first lol impatient much lol

Even if you continue with it tomorrow you'll need to wet rub it IF its dry enough, and Mitch...Bunnings for paint? Really

Damn mate, Theres an AutoPro in Morrisett, atleast go there lol.

scouring pad is all that is needed to rub the black back.. and yes general kitchen duty scouring pad is enough or even steel wool..

my missus rides stupid horses and i swear they cost more to feed than all my bikes put together to maintain lol

thats cos they do!!

then there is vet bills which arent even comparable to mechanic bills, then the riding gear just a saddle costs what ALL your riding gear would cost

thats cos they do!!

then there is vet bills which arent even comparable to mechanic bills, then the riding gear just a saddle costs what ALL your riding gear would cost

your not wrong about the vet bills.. i should of become a vet. it cost us 140 just to have a vet drive out and shoot a horse..

Ok ill give it a rub back and i wasnt impaient just bored lol and whats wrong with bunnings for paint they got the quality dulux stuff lol

thats actually a good price haha

yeah if you dont count the first trip he charged us for but couldnt do anything cause we couldnt find the horse lol..

anyways.. sorry minibiker... you can have your thread back now..

ok so frame is painted and tripple clamps are put back on i started to polish the swinga but it didnt come out the way i hoped i will have to do it agian

Latest posts

Back