MiniMoto SX Vegas May 7th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Press Release - Supercross.com

A bit of a write up on the Aussie boys, I'm starting to wonder what I've got myself in for haha! I've had a few dramas with getting a bike but I've entered and taking my gear so hopefully something comes off!

Ride hard

Good luck give the yanks heaps. Get your elbows out going into the first corner, your gona need em.
Ride on bro wish I was rding also.

Got a sneak peek at the Vegas track today, looks sick! Went for a ride at Milestone Ranch track yesterday and a cool backyard track at Carey Harts old place today! Event starts tomorrow!

nice man, good luck hope you smash them yanks :D keep it pinned

thanks fellas, I'm gunna need some luck, I'm only on a stock Pitster that I managed to borrow from one of the local guys!! Reefy won his qualifier today for veterans, he is riding sick!

Ghee there is big difference in prize money in mini moto as a apposed to big bikes isnt there!

everyone start watching the webcam .

It only takes still pictures but you can just click the screen to refresh it .

its not much but its keeping me entertained on a boring saturday :/

opened on 7 over there i beleive which was a few minutes ago , stands are starting to get some people.

Can even get a decent view of the big screen for results on some of the races.

GL guys.

Reeefy just come 1st!!!!!!! in vets and boxy 7th

Fuck yer go aussies!

i think?

Last edited:
Reefy No:1 Plate in the Vets Class at Vegas

Hi All

Just spoke to Reefy on the phone, he is a very very happy man at the moment :D

Holeshot the start as per usual and led from start to finish, he was the only one in the vets class clearing the triples. His TB Parts V2 powered 160HO engine is absolutely flying.

Not too bad considering his Posh Ignition packed it in earlier today and he is now running the stock 160HO ignition.

He missed out on the 12" Expert Final due to the ignition problem, but will be riding in the World Championship Main Event pretty soon.

Cheers

Jaimie Dodds
Classic Honda 50's Australia
(Aussie TB Parts Distributor)

Last edited:
OIOIOI.png

wow thats awesome! those webcam shots where pathetic .

That means you did some hectic catchup in the 35+ boxy seen you where 7+ at one stage im pretty sure

Was wondering why you where on the podium on the big screen

Latest posts

Back