MiniMoto SX Vegas May 7th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fuck yeah reef dog baby

thats the shit

well done to boxy for the second

and both smitty and box dog for the 14 and 18th in the 12 expert and the 11th and 12th in the worlds

reppin for sure crew

Yeah was good to watch, Reefy rode a near perfect race to win the vets, Smithy did an awesome job on the braaap for 11th in the world final against some genuine world class oposition

That's awesome to see the Aussie's killing it on the big stage.

Top work Reefy and Boxy.

great stuff fella's................i thought brad from braaap was racing aswell

Yeah was good to watch, Reefy rode a near perfect race to win the vets, Smithy did an awesome job on the braaap for 11th in the world final against some genuine world class oposition

great stuff fella's................i thought brad from braaap was racing aswell

yeah he was man, as gaza's post he ran 11th in the world final.
and i think saga posted a link showing the results to all the races

haha, i read that to, must be all the grog i drunk on the w/e still affecting my brain

I took some footage, including all of Reefy's final. Will be working on putting a DVD together over the next few days. Some crazy action!!

Some pictures of ya's from Magiksc

MMSX153.jpg

PP155.jpg

PP157.jpg

And a badass bike

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b350/magiksc/2010 MMSX/009.jpg

121.jpg

Another one

"This guy looked like he had the 12 Amateur class wrapped up, until the last lap when he got slowed by lappers" Credit: GuyB .. those damn lappers :eek:
96897430_1273311421.jpg

Skate shoes is the only way to go, you should be able to wear SK8 shoes with ankle brace's & be done with it............... boots are so stupid on a mini

Latest posts

Back