miniracer's Pitpro Lite 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! :) UK doesn't race pitbikes as far as i know, just for their own fun, and italians and french have their own pitbike sites, which i understand none of.. :D

EDIT:
By the way found another pic of me :D Last winter practise on snow/ice track with nails only in front and summer tyre in rear, pretty slippery stuff but gives you loads of throttle control ;)
563001_543222455711363_1737433214_n.jpg

Last edited:
Serviced my bike after race. That included:

-Chain Spray
-WD 40 on all springs + clutch cable
-Silicon spray on plastics to make it shine
-Throttle clean-up + wd40
-Filter cleanup (carb wasnt bad so didnt clean it this time, it ran well after that too)
-Engine bolts (1 came loose, 2 had to be reput and 1 needed to be replaced from bottom. The top long ones had their ends broken off with nuts, so i used threaded rod + nuts with rubber ends [absorbs vibration] to replace those. also used thread glue on all of those to insure they will stay there.)
Still figuring out where the hell i would get 42mm vaccuum pipe, as cars have intake collector pipes in size of around 90mm if im not wrong..

OT:Today i got in to Tartu Trade Learning Centre, next 3.5 years im going to study trade of car mechanic :)

EDIT:Almost forgot, a friend of mine will get me UNI filter for 17 euros soon :) Those cheap chinese ones that freetime sells tend to break down really quickly when washed with gasoline. Quality filters can be washed with gasoline no issues at all.

Last edited:
Alo,
i found some hoses online that may work for your intake ducting?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Flexible...efaultDomain_3&var&hash=item20c0ad85ed&_uhb=1
this one may need a large spring inside it to stop it sucking in on itself though?
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/42-MM-1-..._Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a77d7db32&_uhb=1
angled silicon/turbo hose-
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Flexible...efaultDomain_3&var&hash=item20c0ad85ed&_uhb=1

and have you raced Motard bikes before, do you know this guy ?
he lives over your way, check out some of his videos...
http://www.miniriders.com/minimotards/39111-what-needs-best.html

I bookmarked first hose for now so I can order it later when I won't find it in town. Probably going to town some day and visiting car stores to see if they have anything similiar for me. Can't stand paying huge shipping costs and waiting forever.. :D Thanks for the links!

Also, i never was into supermoto, it just simply does not drag me, ice track does although.

EDIT: Asked a man who runs his own car fixing business, there is a company in town 20km from here named Sanok, I mailed them about their opening times and if they had what i need and the pricing of it, will see how it turns out :)

Last edited:
Geared up abit... Getting ready to build snorkel, bought uni filter. 13T sprocket to get max use out of 4th gear, Sanok wasn't much use with snorkel pipe, although i contacted another company which answered me in like 20 minutes and they have what i need and it will be in town 20km from here by tomorrow 10AM. Great! :)
IMG239.jpg

Snorkel built, new 13 tooth front sprocket on, added extra oil, serviced exhaust it was loose, ordering new piston rings soon :)
IMG240.jpg

IMG241.jpg

IMG242.jpg

Failed with snorkel. It had a gap between carb and the pipe thats why it had the power to rev, when i cleared the gap it didnt work at all. Probably needs an air bag or w/e its called mid pipe like big dirtbikes have, thought its this small engine that wouldnt be neccessary, but seems like it is.

Last edited:
You keep us in the loop about anything Mini's in Europe and I will send you an airbox and snorkel for free. ;)

PM me if your interested.

Crashed yesterday quite badly, went too anxious and started landing too crazy jumps and then i managed to hit my left ankle somewhere, now i can barely walk, i can move everything so bone is fine though, will see what happens, hopefully i can go to training tomorrow...

Finally got out of home! Did some training today with my bike, when my leg bends in curves it still hurts like crazy, at first i was unable to gear up with the pain... After like 5 laps my muscles got warm and the pain went away, few more days and i'm fine i guess :) After about 6-7 laps i started landing some big jumps too again :)

Thanks to both of you! :) Leg has been recovering well, i can walk and do all activities, under certain angle i still get some pain though, im afraid i might have to hold back abit in curves during saturday's race. Did total service on the bike today, shines nicely and works as well :) Will see on saturday how this season will end! Fingers crossed ;)

Did some training today as well with the bike, barely felt any pain! Ankle has been recovering well! Servicing bike tomorrow and will see how i do on saturday! Definetly putting on some sport bandage just for sake of extra support :)

Skipped race, had 39.6 fever... School starts tomorrow and i moved away from my home village, from now on its just training with the bike, no races :) for now atleast.

Latest posts

Back