Miniriders.com 2014 Ride Weekend March 15-16

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive already payed the deposit....lol
i'll give em a ring now about friday night and the 2 extra's and the bar/bistro thingy for dinner on saturday!
also.... i'll ring her now!
anything else we need to add

Sweet as clarified with them that we will be bringing minis and they all happy about that!! which is AWSEOME!! lel
Saturday night the bar/bistro will be open!
the 2 extras is all good!

umm... MM can we pay like in advance that way everyone kinda has to show up???
(for my sake of not going insane...i dont plan on paying for everyone/No shows...)
I dont mean to be pushy/annoying... lol

If you say your coming and don't show up without a bloody good reason you will be banned from the site.

That will do it.

So we all need to ring up and put deposit's down or what's the go?

Ok... Yep... So it's 90 bucks per person... So... Just let them know when you call them your with the forum group under the booking (insert Loco's name) on the 15-16 march...
(i'll pm you all my full name, but under any circumstance will I not be able to pay for anyone)

Last edited:
Cool. I will call up at the end of the week and get mine and my mates sorted.

Who else is coming?

Yeah I know that ya mong. lol

Seeing who else is going to come along!!

Had 66 members read this thread. Gotta be more Miniriders out there that want come away for a sick weekend of trails!! :)

Had 66 members read this thread. Gotta be more Miniriders out there that want come away for a sick weekend of trails!! :)

all you lucky people in VIC, i'll be supportin yas up here! but props to you loco, for doing this, even though im not able to attend, im jealous as hell!! :)

I will, not sure if i can take my own pitty but only mode of transport is my ninja 250

Piece of puss
Really-Set-for-Summer.jpg

The idea was that it's a Miniriders weekend... lol

In saying that Scotty and Macca are coming on there big bikes. But you gotta ride the midsize!! lol

Piece of puss
Really-Set-for-Summer.jpg
Its all fun and games untill your heading home one day, forget about the bike... and catch a tree, another car or a wall :p...
whats the point still gotta ride the pushie back to the bike lol.. however going 2up to the top of the mountain.. then coasting with a mate to the bottom of the hill would be fun as hell

The idea was that it's a Miniriders weekend... lol

In saying that Scotty and Macca are coming on there big bikes. But you gotta ride the midsize!! lol

Big bike it is then :D

have to bring both then maybe i dunno i'll think about it

Latest posts

Back