Miniriders.com 2014 Ride Weekend March 15-16

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I said 3 mate including my self? Maybe we got a bit confused. Sorry mate.

SO.... Bedding/linen is all supplyed!!!
need to find out before thurs to let the nice lady know who will be arriving on the friday night....

still waiting on killpatckyum's reply on who extra will be comming....

its booking for 16-17.... across a range of rooms but close to eachother...
there will be another group of blokes there aswell... around 25 they think....
checked the weather aswell, probs light showers :D sick as!!!!

Roy is coming.

Give him a call zwebx as he is only bringing one bike and should be able to take you.

I will book for myself and the 3 other mates that are coming today or tomoz

OK guys just called up and we don't need to put a deposit down etc.

Just rock up on the day and pay. If you share a room it's $45 each and if you want your own then it's 90. Bistro is open for us all to grab dinner and they will cook a brekky up for us in the morning.

We are heading up Sat morning now and aim to be there at 10.

Guys this weekend is going to epic. Some wicked riding and a few brews afterwards we are all pumped.

For those not coming your going to miss out big time. Will get some pics of the riding and after riding shennanigans. ;)

OK guys just called up and we don't need to put a deposit down etc.

Just rock up on the day and pay. If you share a room it's $45 each and if you want your own then it's 90. Bistro is open for us all to grab dinner and they will cook a brekky up for us in the morning.

We are heading up Sat morning now and aim to be there at 10.

Guys this weekend is going to epic. Some wicked riding and a few brews afterwards we are all pumped.

For those not coming your going to miss out big time. Will get some pics of the riding and after riding shennanigans. ;)

sweet, can ya find out what the go is with killpatrickyum? he said something about adding someone....?

im charging the the action cam as we speak.... :D

He's coming dude. Spoke to him Friday.

Just sent Styv a message as well so hopefully he might tag along

Chris and I are locked in either way , I just spoke to the lodge and they at first wouldn't allow camping but after a bit of explaining I got the green light on parking the camper there she just stated that we wouldn't have bathroom facilities or showers ect.. I figure if we do camp then ill just stink up one of your dunnies=) spoke to chris and he is thinking maybe we just get a room anyway as we will have to pay a fee to stay even if we are camping ?>?>? ill sleep on it .... She also said that it sounded like numbers were growing from original plans she quoted you guys on and if we all end up coming and bringing friends then we would need more rooms which would hike the price up

Chris and I are locked in either way , I just spoke to the lodge and they at first wouldn't allow camping but after a bit of explaining I got the green light on parking the camper there she just stated that we wouldn't have bathroom facilities or showers ect.. I figure if we do camp then ill just stink up one of your dunnies=) spoke to chris and he is thinking maybe we just get a room anyway as we will have to pay a fee to stay even if we are camping ?>?>? ill sleep on it .... She also said that it sounded like numbers were growing from original plans she quoted you guys on and if we all end up coming and bringing friends then we would need more rooms which would hike the price up
how many did you say were comming?
and you should just grab a room really...

sorry boys i'm out unfortunantly

not very happy

but as i was testing my new camper last weekend also roy

i decided to see how sharp my nice new axe really is and i now have a big short but really deep hole in my leg
it's right where my boots and knee brace sit
plus i just cant afford it atm got a bit on and yeah just made a major purchase on my campers so things is tight and I is in need of money

Pretty annoyed as it will be a sweet weekend and i'm tounging for a ride but hey life happens

^^^ Brooksy you bloody tripper!!! lol

Macca was all keen to bang some bars with you. Going to miss out big time brother.

Roy just get a room. Their $45 each if you share. Easy done.

Remember you are paying to ride 40,000 acres of awesomeness as well.

good on ya coolmodee... lol... hope you heal up!
i'll take you off the list... and i'll call up and take the numbers down to 14-15....
yo nic... where did you get 40,000 acers from?.... i thought it was 450...??

good on ya coolmodee... lol... hope you heal up!
i'll take you off the list... and i'll call up and take the numbers down to 14-15....
yo nic... where did you get 40,000 acers from?.... i thought it was 450...??

It's backs onto a state forest mate

Myself and 3 other are coming with me. Make sure you allow enough rooms for everyone.

Don't call up 100 times. Wait untill Friday then make a final call.

It's backs onto a state forest mate

Myself and 3 other are coming with me. Make sure you allow enough rooms for everyone.

Don't call up 100 times. Wait untill Friday then make a final call.
fair enough, i dont want to make a nuisance out of myself

ohhh yeah i forgot about the backing onto a state forest...

Latest posts

Back