miniriders.com.au stickers?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theres been talk about it but no1 has made them yet i dont think

just come up with a design and post it up, see if people like it

i can design things alright, lol but i SUCK at doin it on a comp!!!:D lol so i aint even gonna try!

Mintard, if you can draw up a few designs and get them scanned and emailed/ messaged to either Rob or one of the mods, we will look into getting some produced. throw up a few suggestions, and we will take things from there.

foolsp33d

lol, nah dont feel stooopid! lol, just female(SLAP, i deserve that) Rob is the "owner, starter, BIG BOSS" of the forum, he says jump and the rest of us ask...'how high?'

if you do PM him, and dont hear back, dont fret, he is a busy fellow of late, just PM any one of the MODS and we will do our best to forward it directly to him, and pass on any comments/suggestions that may be made :)

Foolsp33d.

ah sweet:) keep us informed:)

get drawin min. lets see ya skillz! wish i had skillz.. girls dig guys with skillz.. gosh!

lol my skills aren't THAT great, so dont expect anything perfect!

lol, do what ya can mate :) i gota delete our off topics:p but keep us informed as to how ya go :)

Yeah, get a design up Min. I'd be keen to see it...

will scan n post up, but remember... they are only IDEA'S! so don't flame me if you don't like them! lol i'm working on idea's now, will post them up when i'm happy enough with them. lol and they wont look too crash hot, because i'm doing it by hand it always looks worse once you've scanned them! and once i post them up, tell me what you think, what you think should be changed, and i will draw up more with adjustments and re-post

cheers:)

legend min! this one will go far on here Rob. Certainly dedicated:) future mod possibly lol.

Hey guys,

I used to own a small business doing this exact thing for companies, mainly logos but stickers really aren't that different.

I would happy to offer my services as i love this place and wanna see it advance where ever i can so i find the best way to achieve quality results is to brain storm.

Tell me you think you would like to see in the design and i can compose.

Hey Guys,

Did a 2 min job and i am not exaggerating either lol but please don't flame me it's just a simple design but give me ideas and i will put them to a composition.

Miniriders1.jpg

Latest posts

Back