miniriders.com.au stickers?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like already, enough so that i wouldnt be embarised to stick that on my cars
but add the .com.au bit i recons:)

yup gret concept

needs the .com.au

and also i like the way of life bit
also i cool font i like comic sans but thats me

but i recon something like robs avitor would be good

Well i am at work now but when i get home i surely will make the changes you guys suggested.

Any more suggestions would be great as it gives me an idea of what to try next in themes and so on.

here is my shot at it =]
Miniriders1copy.jpg

lol i did a design, but seeing as you guys can do it on a comp. and i can't, i'll let you do it!:)

ok im in the process of doing a full blown graphic kit for miniriders.com.au for my yr12 major currently.Ill keep everyone posted on it.Also will rig up a logo for miniriders all i need is a decent rider silouete (cant spell) so pm me if you have any!!

umm... haha i don't know how to:D told you guys i suck at doing stuff on comp's:)

oh:confused: , well aside from laying it out and taking a piccy i have no idea lol (im bloody useless with 'puters, gime an engine anyday:p)

ohk, it was planned a while ago to make shirts and caps etc etc! two logo's were made (im not sure who done them) but to me they look the goods! i think we should use these for something as they both look good!

1817958169a5268773322l.jpg

1817958169a5268773339l.jpg

I like the bottom one but the text is just a cut and paste job from the website.

If it were redone it would look alright.

I guess i am just picky having a design back ground but i'd never pitch that to a client in that state.

See how it has forum background within the rectangle that should go and the text should be set against the black.

Wow... I had no idea we had creatives on here.

I guess a few things we need to keep in mind for the logo is making it in line with the current look of the site, to build and maintain familiarity.

So keep the dark colours, dirty look, grungy feel but finish it off with a clean edge. I'm not sure if any of that makes sense.

What do you think of the MiniRiders brand image? What does MiniRiders mean to people and how can we communicate that through the graphics?

i think that bit at the top of every page in the site that says "MINIRIDERS aussie minibike forum" would make a good sticker!

Latest posts

Back