miniriders.com.au stickers?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno if these are exactly designed for bikes more for back window of your car or something because if i were going to do one for a bike it would be way more simple and just mainly have text with a cool logo at the end.

Yeah thats what I meant. I would stick it on a toolbox, bumper whatever.

Just not a bike.

well i dont sticker my bikes but i would stick that on my cars (and dads when hes not looking:D) with pride:)

Thanks man hopefully with peoples input and my time we can fine tune it a little more and see if people would actually like to get some for themselves.

I guess each to their own... why don't you tell me what it is about it that you don't like and where it could be improved?

OK fools i got the new update with some mud splatter and because i am not inside your head i don't know exactly what you wanted but i've just thrown something together and you can tell me how to make it better yea?

ok here it is...

Miniriders4.jpg

Looking good Stumbows... I like the mud splatters and the font. Any chance we could keep the same colours as the site and make the text light on a dark background? Also I think it'd match the site better if all letters were capitalised. I know it's annoying making these little changes but I want to keep the brand image of MiniRiders consistent, so people find it familiar.

what Rob said was pretty much what i was thinking (coz i did it by hand i couldn't do any colour) but my idea was to have the writing light and in capitals and have the background the brown that the site is... i dunno, that's just what i think

i agree, nuthin wrong with the curent image so why change it?

give the site a revamp , the brown is slightly boring perhaps a new colour way is in need just a thought?

We're looking at doing one but I can't say when we'll do it. It' could be a long way off though since our designer is always busy.

Without the background.
Miniriders3WOBGcopy.jpg

if you made this a clear sticker backround and turned the black writing white and put a siloette of a dude on a minibike (not a big bike) on it for me i would plaster this all over my car

1817958169a5268773322l.jpg

if you put i better looking chick on this one it would make a good T

1817958169a5268773339l.jpg

i reckon this is perfect this should be the official miniriders T-shirt
if you printed one right now i'd have it

imo all idea's are pretty good nut you would use the logo above to promote the site
then you would have some of the other styles made for us because they look good and we already know who miniriders is

but its a good idea as long as we can do it so it would be cheap enough for us all say $50 for a T and a couple of stickers i'm have no idea what sort of price maybe stuntbows could shed some light on that

but good idea

Last edited:
I have a friend that's in the T-Shirt printing business, he's an old design buddy of mine.

I'll ask what he thinks but obviously the more you get the cheaper it will be.

1817958169a5268773339l.jpg

i reckon this is perfect this should be the official miniriders T-shirt
if you printed one right now i'd have it

i agree with you! it does look pretty hectick! although as stumbows said maybe altering the font or something! but if i had it my way id leave it as is!

maybe adding that to the back and another to the front with a catchy funny logo possibly?

rob also mentioned using dark colours just to carry on the theme of the forum! thats something id take into mind as well...

btw guys, cast come off yesterday, i shall be riding very soon... had a little spin on my pitty while i was at home but it is giving me a little greaf :(

Last edited:
Yea well make sure you keep an eye out tonight as I will have some new designs with the preferred colour schemes by Rob.

i agree with you! it does look pretty hectick! although as stumbows said maybe altering the font or something! but if i had it my way id leave it as is!

yep leave it as it is rob would like the gear to have a close relation with the site as is and this one does
like i said originally you could go with all of them if you can get the demand
but hey my names down already

Latest posts

Back