miniriders.com.au stickers?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just think the remaining bit of back ground from the forum logo should be removed that's all.

I think you would agree it should be the text straight onto black.

yep on the logo that will be fine it looks black anyway and black would suit the logo
but the font is what will make it familiar to the site
the background differance wont matter

it was a though and Rob was considering a new colour scheme ,refer back a few posts? change is good ,the site is a tad bland needs a new face haha

for some, but i think its fine... plus changes may confuse some people! as i know it would confuse me! im not saying dont change it because i dont want use to, by all means go ahead, but i feel there is no need as it has a well layout as is

I think it's easy on the eye's....

coolmodee what i am trying to say is there is a little rectangle around the website name and it doesn't look professional and if you want people to think that we're an "organised know what we're doing bunch" then we need to act like it.

I will fix it up tonight along with making some new designs and you can see how much difference it makes for you.

coolmodee:- sweet like sweet that what we talkin about ya here!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
owww... i c! yea all it needs is a photo chop! black around the letters and it should turn out sweet!

if i had the knowledge and programing id attempt it myself!

there is some sweet designs coming in. keep it up everyone these are looking good :). i might even have a go at designing one :D

this one is tight haha

coolmodee:-choice man very choice

50s bro:- maybe a bumper sticker? lol

coolmodee:- yer i here ya

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys this is the idea that i was talking about to remove the ugly retangle behind the text...

t-shirt.jpg

Sold! i'll take one mens in XL and another in a small womens.Nice work!

sold.......to the man on miniriders
and the womon sitten next to the man
and a couple for the boyz

Latest posts

Back