miniriders.com.au stickers?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: its like being the only bloke at a nymphomaniacs convention, so many decisions

Hey Stumbows, I think they look awesome but they I still don't think they fit the MiniRiders brand. Maybe if you used the same colours on the site as the background and text colours by using the eye dropper? If we keep the images consistent across the site and merchandise, then people will recognise the site a lot easier.

With the black design which has Australia on it, would it be possible to get a big splash of dirt in the bacground? I've just installed Photochops 3, so I might give these a crack.

Also here are graphics we use as ads:
miniriders-468x60.jpg

miniriders-468x60c.jpg

miniriders-234x80.jpg

i still rekon my stickers are the bomb
any1 know where i can get them printed ill use them myself

i know a place in Tincan Bay, they done a 'Emu Chaser' sticker for dads BMW (we figured a 800cc trail bike was to big to be a chook chaser:p) but it might be a bit far for you to travel

Well i was thinking tonight i am might try a whole new concept rather re hashing the old one as it seems to be getting no where.

Rob or anyone what is the font used for the word MINIRIDERS at the top of the page?

i agree with unit ^^^ using to colours and font of miniriders and slighty modifying would be great though. as rob said people will reconise it easier

just playing around with a few ideas for my major destec project (miniriders graphics kit) and came up with this the sarvo ,its preety basic but still playing around with some concepts

just playing around with a few ideas for my major destec project (miniriders graphics kit) and came up with this the sarvo ,its preety basic but still playing around with some concepts

get these up and running and i'd buy a set! top bloody effort mate A++++!

thanks man ,these were just a mock up i did the sarvo ,i will puttt waayy more effort into the real ones , i will incorperate the boxing kangeroo into it to give it that aussie touch and it will be a complete kit (fenders ,number plates and all) .Ive got flea down at ringmaster ready to run em off not 100% on prices yet as i will see how many guys want them as the more the cheaper.

ill put the mso logo so please and any other businesses on here that want to be apart of it.Ill put a thread up in the not so distant future. (dont hate me Ken and Linda fr leaving the mso logo out there wasn't enough room for it)

trust me ducar lou is a VERY creative kid. when he is finished it will be amazing....

louis when you are after how many people would buy them i will buy at least 3 depending on prices :)

Latest posts

Back