miniriders.com.au stickers?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fair enough
r u making swin-arm stickers with the set?

unit u know that prototype pic u put up of ur graphics
have u got a clear version of that so i can mess around

Last edited by a moderator:
ey, i think you should inporporate the miniriders "t-shirt logo" with the images of australia with the minibike dude doin his little jump inside and the miniriders forum font underneeth into the face plate of the sticker kit, and keep the company logo's on the back, similar to the "motovert" sticker kit.
keep up the designing they lookin very good so far,,
cheers
Ryan!

ok this is just doin my head in:eek: so much creativity
anyone wana do tank siders for a zed?:p

i would but that costs to much, would rather spend the money on parts or another bike:p
Or i could buy a cheap arse airbrush and have a go at it meself:cool:

unit_mx if you make a sticker kit for crf type plastics you will deffently have to add the all aussie southern cross!

maybe we could put the southern cross on the T's? maybe on the front with MINIRIDERS in the middle on an angle or something along those lines?

A quick bumper sticker design i made..

untitled-1.jpg

there all pretty good
i reckon that there should be a like two or 3 differnt ones made

ktm kid's design is awsome 4 a bumper sticker no offence but i wouldent put that on my bike, and id kill 4 a full sticker kit if that waz some thin u did in 1 arvo id like to see the finished product

mate the ol crf sticker kit's are hot ud sell heaps mate if you can keep em under 40 buks ebay would eat em up

STICKER.jpg
This is my little sunday doodle
not good on the paint thing,so i had to draw.But ya get the idea......what do you reck'on

keep the designs rolling in fellas. the more to pick from the better one we will end up with :D. all are looking good

another thing i found out who the fella is doing the nac nac in the miniriders logo. its spooner an old member mcneil_250's mate called spooner.

dude if you keep the sticker kit mostly free of logos sponsoring brands of bikes i'll have one
it would be stupid riding around on a motovert with mso plasterd all over it imo

it would be good for the mso riders and yes i do realize they are a site sponor but as i said we dont all ride mso's so you have to be a bit more general in what you throw on there

maybe through a couple of cool logos on like controversy or bad seed or srh somthing like that would be an idea

but sweet as is

Latest posts

Back