miniriders.com.au stickers?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think a slim line sticker would be good, so it could go on the swing arm or somthing

1817958169a5268773339l.jpg

i reckon this is perfect this should be the official miniriders T-shirt
if you printed one right now i'd have it

I agree, this should be the design for the T.just fix up the forum background around the font and have this on the back,and on the front just have the text part,either right across front or as a small logo on one side.
sign me up and i reckon at least 2-3 of my regular crew would have em too!

Ok guys this is the idea that i was talking about to remove the ugly retangle behind the text...

t-shirt.jpg

spot on, how much?
and yeah maybe a reverse somehow with white background.
Oh and even on a brown background, i love brown tees when riding they look clean all the time.

Last edited:
miniriders2.jpg

i was thinkin this for swingarms
or made big for rear windows on cars

yeah thats exactly wat i was thinking ducar.r.spec, but maby a different font that 1s kind of hard to read

yeah thats exactly wat i was thinking ducar.r.spec, but maby a different font that 1s kind of hard to read

Yeah i agree , a different font maybe but great idea! Swingarm sized stickers would have to be a priority.

move the pic to the left and down scale it to make a long, low sticker to suit swingarms or in a larger scale for banner style windscreen stickers:cool:

i think the one stumbows edited with the black background behind the font and unit mx's are the two to pick out of so far. keep the ideas flowing :)

Ok the new design is in hot off the press and i've followed Robs request for as much as i can remember...

Let me know what you think?

Miniriders5copy.jpg

Latest posts

Back