MINIRIDERS Fitness

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing, lol im not fast..
but to get a bit faster than my norm i have a few rums or double blacks lol (please dont try this at home)
fitness in a can...

i listen to paramore while tapped out.

Paramore :rockon:

I just go for rides on a pushy every now and then, but i find riding helps make me fitter. But I'm weak... so even lifting the things a task and half ha ha

no no no

paramore is not a good choice

some sort of alcohol technically isn't but it is

yer just keep riding the more you ride the better your gonna get, ride with others and try and keep up with them try different lines try clutching it out of corners just try new stuff and see what happens

and dont be scarred to fall off as it is bound to happen and when it does learn from it

pretty much learn the limits of your bike and yourself

Thought this thread deserved a bump!

Starting to get back into shape, I hurt my back a few weeks back and one of the contributing problems apart from my job was being a little heavy around guts! :) I've got a pretty good basic little gym setup at home. Bag, free weights, skipping rope, bike. I want to know if you guys useing any of those protein powders? I don't want any mass bulk garbage, or that crap that's like drinking six red bull cans either! Just a basic supliment powder. Preferably with out too much of that creatine stuff in it.

So far my work out is:

-Drink less beer after work.
-
-
-
-

Hoping to fill the rest of those spaces real soon! ;)
Oh and I'm planking too. Not the same as the kid killing craze a few years back.

One of our latest and greatest tests at training is "bear crawls" Start doing them up and down your yard, it seems to hit every muscle in the body and also helps a fair bit with the endurance side too :) Go up one way then backwards to the start just to add a bit more to it.
[video=youtube;mgoqXPb8SME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgoqXPb8SME[/video]

We usually throw in a burpee or 10 at the end of every 5 laps :)

What's a burpee

Haha one of the worst exercises ever.... Looks easy (like bear crawls) but in sucession, they really start to bite. If your bored, with a stopwatch, do 1 burpee then wait till 60s then 2 then wait till the next 60s then 3...and so on. If you hit 10 you've done pretty well :) I can get out 12 but thats it for me.
[video=youtube;hE1-45Qc61s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE1-45Qc61s[/video]
keep your legs inline to add a bit more to it (ankles almost touching)

I don't use protein, being going to the gym for 3 and a half yrs. Should be able to get all your protein needs from food so a diet change could be in order. Protein shakes are good if you don't have the time to eat all the meals needed. I tried protein but kept forgetting to have the shakes haha. If your goals are to loose weight around the guts, go cardio crazy. Protein shakes can go the other way and cause you to put weight on. Proper diet and exercise is really the only way to go!!!

I don't use protein, being going to the gym for 3 and a half yrs. Should be able to get all your protein needs from food so a diet change could be in order. Protein shakes are good if you don't have the time to eat all the meals needed. I tried protein but kept forgetting to have the shakes haha. If your goals are to loose weight around the guts, go cardio crazy. Protein shakes can go the other way and cause you to put weight on. Proper diet and exercise is really the only way to go!!!

Stubsy Mate!

I think you're getting the wrong idea. I'm after a quick fix, not a tough on going fitness work out! :confused-smiley-014

Latest posts

Back